Monday, July 13, 2009

Still Around

Good Morning :)
I'm still hangin around, just don't have much to say yet. Been catching up on my reading (blogs and programs) and answering emails and such. Other than that ... hmmm ... I think I'm hungry. Back later maybe.


Real quick ... Just completed my 7th day (half way through) the Surfing Legacy ad pack I bought. It IS enough so that when it completes I will need to buy another 50% in order to receive funds. And that's OK. Everything is going great!















Look how BIG Jake is getting ...














My Son on the 4th of July ...



2 comments:

naphtali said...

I like the "Detroit" slogan. is that a T-shirt?

blondie said...

Yeah it is a t-shirt.
My nephew sent it here. Don't know where he bought it though.
I Knew that would catch your attention :)