Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF

Trying to get some work done here while the grandkids (doggies) are wrestling around on the couch and fighting over a toy ... Is it nap time yet? haha

*******

Was just checking over at GNI and read that they'll try to be back up and running by this afternoon, EDT. Well that's OK. I'll check back there tomorrow. Hope everything in my account is the same, ya know?
OK, so curiosity killed the cat (so they say). I couldn't wait any longer so I logged in and Hey! Everything looks great! Kudos to the team at GNI for bringing us back to life so quickly! YaY!!!

*******

Reminder for PAC Revenue Share ... starting today First New Purchases are minimum $50 and cash outs from Rebate to Cash Balance are not allowed. You will have to withdraw your rebate to your Pay Processor (PP) and purchase through the PP, or purchase with whatever money you have left in cash balance. Make sense? Maybe not. I'm really tired this week.
WoW! The girls must be at their desk now. Requested a payout and received it in about 30 minutes. Nice :))

*******

Wanna hear something sad? Since that storm came through here, I have not seen one (out of 3 that I know of ) Squirrel or one Blue Jay ... and here I sit with all these peanuts :(
But there was a Bunny in my back yard last night. Never saw a Bunny there before! I did NOT feed him. I didn't want him sticking around to be Coyote food. Nope. That would not be good.

*******


2 comments:

js said...

Re your comments about my PP.

My PP was made for only two things and it has nothing to do with withdrawal (unless it's cold out), nor with purchasing anything.

Ok? Ok. Hope that's cleared up.

js

blondie said...

js,
Funny guy!
Rolling my eyes and shaking my head at your comment.
Guess I should fix one of those PP's eh? :D