Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Seems that SoloAdsXtreme is having a problem upgrading accounts to Pro. I've sent funds to a few folks to upgrade, which they have, but they're still showing as Free in my downline. I sent in a support ticket, but no reply as of right now. I hope this gets fixed before their 20th payday. Am starting to wonder about them.

*******

No more PAC Revenue Share debates here, OK?
After reading quite a bit of discussion over at the forums, the program Admins will not change anything in order to please everyone. It is what it is and you either like it or you don't. I'm fine with it. I like it and plan to make the most of it with the little funds I have and can earn. Nuff said :)
Here is a nice logical post in MMG if you'd care to read it.

*******
*******

No comments: