Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Private Millionaire

You guys remember The Private Millionaire?
Quite a few of you joined me in that one before it went down. It did NOT disappear due to scamming. It was taken down due to some of the payment processors not accepting credit card payments which put a real damper on the site.
So now, Graham Armstrong (Admin) has created two NEW Programs in it's place. I just registered for BOTH of them and am waiting for my websites to be created.

For those of you who were in the old TPM program and paid the one-time hosting fee, check your email accounts for the message from Graham Armstrong. Mine came on July 9th. Search your bulk mail also, it'll be worth your time.

I'll post my new links when I receive them so that those of you who were not in the first TPM can see what I'm talking about. Could be a day or two. ***

I did pretty good the first time around. Made some profit even after paying for the reports and the hosting fee. Plus I had a few referrals who were kicking butt on selling it!
Stay tuned for more :))

*** Well lookie here. As I was posting this note, they created my sites:

MakeMillionsWhileYouSleep

and

TheOldMillionairesSecret

Those are the splash/gateway pages.
There's a lot to read for those who are new and interested. And please take the time to read the info. rather than asking me, ok? I'm not here all the time and everything you need to know can be found on their sites. Thanks much!

*******

No comments: