Friday, July 17, 2009

My Cup Is Half Full

Well I'm seeing my cup as half full if I don't (or can't) purchase 50% of my daily rebate in the new PAC Revenue Share. Others are seeing it as half empty.
Everyone who plays will still earn the 135% ROI.

If you ARE able to make that daily 50% upgrade, you'll earn 100% of the full rebate (earnings) again tomorrow. If NOT, you'll still earn 1/2 of it. So by making that new purchase (upgrade), you'll get there much quicker, that's all. Plus you'll be earning more daily because you bought more.

So here's another explanation from Kazzy (Admin) regarding the 50% earnings purchase rule:

"To earn 100% of the daily rebate percentage you need to upgrade 50% of your earnings for that day. I think some are confusing payout with earnings.

E.g. You deposit $100 today. Because it is your first deposit, tomorrow you will earn 100% of the revenue share rebate. Let's say it stays at 9% for this example. Tomorrow you will have earned $9. Now you have a choice, upgrade by at least 50% of today's earnings ($9) to earn the full rebate again tomorrow or dont and earn 50% of it.

Example upgrading daily:
If you upgraded by $5 to get the 100%, your total adpacks will be $105. That gives $9.81 in earnings the next day. So you upgade another $5. You now have $110 in adpacks that earns you $9.90. And so on...

Example not upgrading daily:
You will earn $9 the first day and $4.50 each day after till you have earned a total of $135. It doesn't matter if you withdraw daily, weekly, monthly or on expiry."

*******

Now, I have to go clean up dog poop.
Jake is spending the day with me. I'll tell you about it later, after I get that wonderful aroma out of my house :)

*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sounds like a really FUN job!! All I can say is better you than me, girl!

blondie said...

Hey Jim :D
Need to get out the carpet shampooer and everything.
Wanna help???

Jess said...

Oh no!! Mom, I'm so sorry!

blondie said...

Hey Jess,
It's OK, he's still a baby.
I'll get new carpet when I win the lottery :)
Glad I could help today.