Thursday, July 16, 2009

Witches Brew

Beer, Dish Soap and Ammonia :)
Found a recipe yesterday that reminded me of a Witches Brew. It was a mixture of beer, liquid dish soap and ammonia. For what? you may ask. My lawn. Yep, my backyard grass is looking really shabby these days so thought I'd conjure up this witches brew and see if it helps. If it works, I'll send you the Recipe. Else I'll just be stuck with a bunch of buzzed bugs.

*******

Today the new PAC Revenue Share is OPEN for purchases. I was just there and purchased a nice round $100 of Ad Packs. If you missed my note yesterday, here are some of the details:

PAC Revenue Share will be different from any other Revenue Share out there because of 3 Important Features.

1. There will be BOTH a Minimum and Maximum Cap on ROI. So Rebates will be Steady between 3% and 9% Daily.
2. Payouts will be Daily
3. No Compounding.

You will be required to Re-Purchase at least 50% or more of your payout to earn 100% of the Rebates for the Current Day. If you don't, it's OK but you will be paid 50% of the Rebates.

Here are the specs.
3%-9% daily roi
135% total roi per ad pack
12% reff comm on the first purchase and 3% on all purchases there after.
Share of 80% of Revenues and 85% of All Other Incomes.
Daily, Fast Payout!

So there you have it. You can register now and get going with your daily surfing right away! Although I don't think it's a big deal to bombard the site right at the beginning. Sounds to me like this is one that will last quite a while. Congrats to the Admins for coming up with this new plan!

NOTE 1: Due to the surprise launch time today, some of your referrals may have made a purchase before you. If you have a referral who purchased but you did NOT receive credit for it ... send in a Support Ticket and the gals will fix it for you.

NOTE 2:
For the first 7 days, we will allow members to withdraw to Cash Balance.And so you will be able to Purchase "in-house" .

This is mainly to let members Test Drive the system and see how it works.And also because the Minimum First Purchase is $5.

On the 24th, the Min First AdPack Purchase will be $50.And we will not allow withdrawals to Cash Balance.You will have to withdraw to your PP to Deposit and Re-Purchase.We are helping in this regard by waiving the Deposit Fees, which can be quite a bit especially AP Credit Card Purchases. smile.gif

For the first 7 days, you will still have to accumulate $5 to purchase another AdPack and the minimum withdrawal is still $3.

*******

8 comments:

js said...

"You will be required to Re-Purchase at least 50% or more of your payout to earn 100% of the Rebates for the Current Day. If you don't, it's OK but you will be paid 50% of the Rebates."

What does that mean?

Do I have to w/d each day? to my wallet? to my pay processor? 50%? I don't understand. Give an example. So you sign in tomorrow and see that you earned 9% on your $100. But but but..... you have not yet earned it right? As you need to repurchase 50% of the $9????? I am very confused. But that's below the min. of $5. So.... what is really happening with this rule?

js

blondie said...

You know John,
Am not sure exactly how the First day is going to work. I think the rule will be clearer tomorrow.
There's been quite a bit of discussion about it already in the forums.
Anyway, here's a note I grabbed from EL to answer someone's similar question:

"It's super simple.If your PAYOUT is $90 for the day - you will be required to Re-Purchase $45.If Your Payout is $60 for the day, you will be requested to re-purchase $30.If your payout is $200, you will be required to re-purchase $100 for the day.If you maintain the 50% you will be paid the full Rebates on your Total AdPacks the next day.

- it's very,very simple.The script will calculate for you and tell you how much you need to Re-Purchase.All you need to do is make a decision.

- the minimum $50 (starting 24th) is only for the first deposit.After that you will be able to purchase the minimum AdPack which is $5"

OK back to me.
Remember for the first 7 days our daily ROI will go to our account and we can make our new 50% purchase from there. After that, it'll be sent to our Pay Processor.

That's how I am understanding it anyway. And again, tomorrow will be more clear. I'm pretty sure :)

js said...

Yeah but what if your Adpack is only $100 as I said. CURRENT DAY means... shucks, the day which is current, today. So when I get my NINE BUCKS, not NINETY BUCKS, how the heck to do a repurchase using 50% of that? That's $4.50! $5 is the minimum. So what happens to ME?

js

blondie said...

Dam js, trying to keep me on my toes today eh?

My purchase was for $100 also.
I am guessing that out of the $9 I earn, I will re-purchase with $5 of it. And if you don't re-purchase, you'll earn $4.50 per day (or 1/2 of whatever the roi is for that day).
You'll still reach 135% total roi, but it'll just take longer.

Those who bought in with lesser amounts will need to let their daily roi accumulate until they have $5.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, ok?
I got a feeling everything will fall into place once today is over.

js said...

Yes, fall in place or fall over.

js

blondie said...

Fall in place John.
Fall in place :)
We'll be fine.
Am sure of it.

js said...

There you go. Today is tomorrow and I was right. I have to buy an adpack worth $4.50 to keep that $9 rebate or I get only $4.50. So the little guy loses and the big guy wins in this one. That just sucks.

See my blog entry and proof on this for Friday, July 17th.

js

blondie said...

Yes John,
Those who can afford the 50% of their daily rebate will reach the 135% total ROI faster than others.
Else they can let their earnings accumulate and purchase once they have enough.
Everyone will still earn 135%
But those who can upgrade daily will earn it faster.