Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forget The Snuggie ...


















Bring me the Long Johns!!

It's -5 F out there today (-20.55 C) and even the squirrels are keeping their little hands clenched up against their chest to keep them warm. Poor little guys.

*******

Received quite a few emails from Google today. Looks like someone was trying to hack into my g-mail or my Blog account. Now WHO would want to do that to me? Shame on them.

*******

So did we all get that exciting email from EL about re-starting PRS and PFA, remodeling of EPP, and launching a New Game just in time to make money before Christmas? hahaha!
I think they've lost their minds. Seriously. How many programs can they open and have fail (except for the first handful of special members) before their conscience kicks in and they realize that they're hurting more people than they're helping?
You know, some people really rely on these programs to help them out in this sad economic situation we're in. Others just enjoy playing for the fun of it. But when the Admin actually writes this in their promotional email: "
spend ONLY what you CAN afford to lose." ... it's one of those "things that make you go Ooooo".
Am I being too hasty? Your comments are welcome.

*******

EPPXtra ...
65 positions left

EPP hasn't moved an inch in 4 days

*******

Someone just wrote to me and mentioned 10DollarsWonder so I decided to check my numbers and see if anything was moving. Spotted this:

News update 12/01/09 - Promotion extended to 12/31/09

Holy Cow! That will be an 9 month promotion IF it's not extended for another year! Let's see ...
- the ticket system has been in the process of being updated all year long and still the Admin doesn't answer tickets.
- e2ePay was supposed to be moved over to 10centclub since March of 2008.

So what used to be a good earning program has turned into a loser in my opinion. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

*******

4 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy,
Let's start with 10dollarswonder. I've continued to bring up the site 4 or 5 times a week. I would like to continue to work with the program, you know......get $20 earnings, withdraw half and put the other half back in. But recently it seems when my earnings get to $10, admin is grabbing them to re-invest and circumventing the rules to avoid paying out withdrawls. I don't even get a chance to withdraw, so I'm about to forget about this one. I made some money with this one and enough to cover that which I originally put into e2e. I may have netted a profit of $100 to $150 overall-but that's it. So be it.

My desktop PC crashed the night the email was sent out about EPPXtra. I was so busy trying to figure out the problem with the telephone support folks at Dell, I was two days late before getting on-line with my lap-top, read your blog and decided to forget about it. Good? Bad? I dunno....perhaps I avoided another disappointment?
Re EPP...just relying on your blog for progress reports, that way I don't waste time logging onto the site. Thank You for that.

Hard to tell whether Kazzy & El are just out to grab all they can, or are they really trying to make good by all the people who came up short in PRS & Pac4all. Leaves one to wonder if we have to invest anew...or will we start with our old stats intact......pending withdrawls come to mind.

Sorry to hear about the snow & the cold temps. your experiencing. I live in Toronto ( a reminder)
and we broke 2 records at midnight
Nov 30. First time we had no snow in Nov. in 72 years. First time we had no snow in Nov. and Oct. in over 170 years. It's fine by me.
Unfortunately, js lives about 100 miles north of us; don't think he can make the same claim....lol.

Regards,
Dave R
(danish)

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
Tried to reply last night but the heater kicked on so the PC shut off.

10dw, isn't there a 10 day window for withdrawing AFTER you reach $20? So if it's repurchasing at $10, well, what can I say? Kinda sucks huh? I'm glad you're in profit at least.

Thanks for relying on me for the progress reports. I haven't checked yet today but will soon and post, lol

Yes I'm also curious to know what happens to the old money and pendings in the new PAC-RS and PFA re-start. They seem to NOT want to mention that yet :(

Awww C'mon .. let me send you some of this cold and snow! You need it I'm sure. LOL

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, Martyn here. Re 10DW..16,280 something investors? Has admin got that wrong as well?? My $2 has gone up to $4...Wow! It was such a good program when it started. Have a great Christmas.

blondie said...

Hi Martyn,
Well considering it's almost 3 years old, that number could be right. BUT that also includes free members. Or those who put in $10 once and never came back.
Yeah, too bad it petered out eh?
You have a great Christmas also!
Thanks :)