Saturday, December 26, 2009

Turn Out The Lights .. The Party's Over :(

Is it save to come out yet?

Hope you all had a good Christmas yesterday. Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to send me an e-card or personal greeting via email. Very much appreciated!

My cat must have been watching me post this morning.
Man, what a copy cat!










Can you see me now??











As it turns out, Lou Dog is coming to stay with me this afternoon and evening. So if I don't come back, then you know why.

*******

It just occurred to me that TODAY is 10DollarsWonder Three Year Anniversary. Too bad we couldn't keep the pace up on that one. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

*******

Yep, PAC is over. About frickin time.
Well I won some, I lost some, and some I broke even in. Honestly, am glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Hi Everyone,

We hope you had a truly lovely Christmas with your families.

Regretfully Christmas was not good for business with our Programs. Almost all the members who joined with us again were like-minded in their strategy, get in and get out. so they were no redeposits and because the bulk of the big deposits were on day one, the programs went into a Cashflow problem immediately. The games were a complete non-starter.

We honestly thought there was enough goodwill amongst you to make this work but obviously we were wrong. So we will wind down the Programs. Everyone will be refunded their principals. However because most of the big deposits have been paid 138% - we can only pay about 70% to the rest of you.We will do this on Monday.

To those of you who still trusted us amid all the negativity please accept our humble apologies, we failed again.

This was our last attempt at setting things right and we now have to put matters at rest. There will be no more programs from us and no more talk of refunds. We'll stress now as we have done before that, we ran the programs in a fair, honest ethical way. The PPs , if they would, would testify to that . Almost as many of you made money with our Programs as those who lost. We have given our all to the Programs and regret that it has come to this but we truly hope we left some of our members if not all with something. Me2E will come through in the following months. WNP and TVIE are both great, working programs. Put in some effort and you will reap the rewards.

We know there are many of you who are realistic about how all this works and you are more welcome to keep in touch with us.

May 2010 be YOUR year, each and everyone of you. May you all succeed in realising all your goals, Financial and otherwise.

EL and the PAC Team.

*******

14 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm so glad you had a good holiday, my blonde friend! I think that you deserved it for sure!

Stay safe, stay warm, and stay vigilante for us!

Happy holidays, pretty lady!

blondie said...

Hi Jim,
Need to get over to your blog soon but have been downloading a few pics today and my laptop can't walk and chew gum. lol
Good word, vigilante.
Might have to work it into my new blog name. hmmm
Happy Holidays!!
xxooxx

Randy said...

I'm really glad you had a great day. How much of the white stuff do you still have? We set a record for the most rain in a year this year. We had almost 9 inches of rain this week.

I hope you are staying warm and are getting ready for a great 2010. I hope I can get more involved in some good things this year. I'm looking forward to it...and of course...I look forward to your good advice.

Have a great weekend!

Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,

We're still covered in white and it was snowing lightly this morning.
Hope all that rain isn't flooding where you live.

Ahhh, 2010. It's gotta be better than this past year. Feels like I've been complaining waaaay to much this year. lol

Let's hope 2010 will bring us all what we need the most. Make sense?

Take care and Happy New Year, almost :)

Manu said...

Hi Blondie, since it is still Christmas here in Germany (the 2nd day of Christmas is a Holiday here as well) i guess i am just sort of late to wish a Merry Christmas. ;o)
Had my hands full with Family...

Best wishes,
Manu.

blondie said...

Hey Manu :)
Nice to hear you're still enjoying your holiday there. I'm guessing Boxing Day?
Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful New Year if we don't speak before then.
Take care :)

naphtali said...

Hi Judy, I know its 2 days late but I took a few days off from the computer to enjoy my family and laugh and rest. Merry Christmas to you, your family an all your readers. Let's get ready for a wonderful 2010.

blondie said...

Hi Greg,
I haven't been here as much as normal either. We DO need time away once in awhile.

So I guess a Happy New Year will be in order for this week. Hope we have a good 2010 in store.

Later :)

Phoenix14 said...

Love your kitty! He/she looks just like my little Dante, except smaller as Dante is about 20 lbs. of love, LOL!

BTW I joined HYIfund under you and am enjoying it so far. Thanks!

Susan

blondie said...

Pictures are deceiving Susan.
That kitty is NOT small.
We haven't weighed him for about a year now but I'm guessing he's somewhere between 16-20.
Those tabby's sure get plump! LOL

Thanks for joining HYIF under me. It's doing what it's suppose to do so far. Hope it keeps up in the new year.

Later (wave)

Curt said...

Blondie's random thoughts and money making endevours

blondie said...

Hey Curt, Cool.
Gives me some ideas too :)
Thanks

Curt said...

sorry,i put that title suggestion under the wrong post.

blondie said...

No big deal Curt :)
I found it, lol