Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Going For It

Yeah I decided to go for it. Heck, if I don't, I'll never know what the outcome could have been. So am registered and my wallet is funded with $25 bucks. Launch is at 11:00 EST and I will be there to buy my spot.
Hope this turns out to be a good decision.
Here's my link if you wish to join me in EPPXtra.
Thanks and Good Luck to anyone who plays.

2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $0.00 465 positions left

Well that felt like a lifetime, lol
For the first 10 or so minutes after 11:00, still got the blank page when I tried to buy a spot. Finally I decided to log out and back in. The page came up after that but then I got "server too busy". hahaha Kept trying till I got it. Made my purchase at the time shown above. Whew! That was fun and aggravating at the same time.
NOTE: you're buying 1 position even though the stupid $ sign is there.

Update: 6 Hours after purchase :)
2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $0.00 280 positions left

*******


7 comments:

naphtali said...

Well good luck to you Judy, I just couldn't do it again. I'm still in the hole in the original PAC & PFA. I hope you make some good money.

blondie said...

Thanks Greg,
Wish I had got in sooner than I was able to. I read people are cycling already. Nice.
So we'll see huh?
Have a good day!

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

I had the same experience as you - but here's some good news:

2009-12-01
11:16:38 Phase 1 ($25.00) $100.00 Cycled

2009-12-01
12:29:31 Phase 2 ($75.00) $0.00 182 positions left

Good luck!

blondie said...

Wow that's great Dee Dee!
Just checked my own and I'm down to 324 left, and that's in about 3 hrs time. Crossing my fingers :)

Ivan said...

Yea, i also joined and i was right on time....even saw the page immediately after it was up....too bad the launch was executed in a incompetent way and those stupid dollar signs also confused me.

I tried to purchase for 5 minutes until i realized what the deal is.
I am mad at the stupidity the admins demonstrate and we still follow.

blondie said...

Hi Ivan,
"incompetent" Gotta agree with you on that.
Isn't their next program supposed to be $100 to get in?
Count me out!
I've had enough of them also :(

Ivan said...

Thats my attitude as well, Judy :)

100$ is too much of a risk for something that you have to purchase on the exact second they put the page online.

I am done with the cyclers, especially the PAC ones.

Have a nice day ;))