Thursday, December 3, 2009

GNI and more

Received a really good newsletter from my friend Gord yesterday. He talked about his experience (so far) with GNI - Gold Nugget Invest and I really enjoyed reading about it.
I too was skeptical at the beginning when I joined in Dec of 2008. I even had a couple of bloggers warning me that it was a scam. "Get your money out ASAP!"
OH NO! What do I do?!?
Well you know what? I didn't lose that 90 bucks. Never could figure out how to release that money after the first 30 days (duh), so I just kept playing with it. And TG for my ignorance. I've been playing with that money (and more) all year long. Of course I'm in profit and my "deposit" there is now much more than that original 90 bucks.
Now, none of us know how long this one will continue and I'm certainly not saying that you should spend your Christmas money there, but I just felt the need to reiterate how happy I have been with GNI all year long!
How I play my cards is ... make a new purchase every couple of weeks (with earnings) then withdraw for a couple of weeks. That way I'm still building my account while enjoying the extra bucks in my pocket.
They still don't have a new banner since they updated their back office, else it would be posted here. Well, maybe soon :)

*********

I have a car today so off to PetSmart I go. Besides buckets of much needed kitty litter, I'll be shopping for Kitty and Granddoggie Christmas gifts. Hope I don't get carried away like I always seem to.

*********

OK you can poke fun of me now. I realize I screwed up and will NOT do it again. Two day stats from EPPXtra :(
2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $0.00 227 positions left
Hope you're doing better than I am. Yuck for me.
Oh and the Original EPP has NOT moved an inch since yesterday :(

*********


3 comments:

naphtali said...

Well congrats and yes Thank God that you listened to "yourself" Judy. I feel the same way about the HYIP I am in (I think Gord is in that one too). It has been very successful for me.

I'm sorry about EPPXtra...

Niall E. said...

Hi Blondie, I haven't "spoken" to you before, but I often look in on your blog. I agree with you about GN--it seems to be one of the best and most reliable HYIPs. I joined it in mid September (under yourself) having ignored it for a long time, and its been great. Wish I'd joned earlier! Best Regards, Will B.

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Greg,
Glad to hear you're doing well with the 'other one' also. I think I know which one you're taking about.
Good Luck for Sure!

Hi Will,
Thanks for the cool testimonial. I see you in MMG a lot, don't I? We must be playing some of the same games.
GNI has been great to me all year. I hope it keeps on truckin :)

Thanks you guys for dropping by.