Tuesday, December 29, 2009

KISS

I received a lot of good ideas yesterday for a new name for my blog. Hermit Jim mentioned Keeping It Simple which of course made me think of "Keep It Simple Stupid".
So I've been waiting for something to jump out and grab me.
NO, not Gene Simmons ... that would be scary.

*******

Been seeing a lot of interest in HYIFunds. Maybe cause it's free. Maybe cause they give us $2.50 to get started with. I really don't know why. I just hope they stick around after the New Year and continue growing.
I would be cautious at this point. And yes, I did "buy" into it, but not with much, OK?
*Afternoon Update: I requested a payment today and got it today! How's that for customer service?

*******

No weekly earnings are showing yet at NewSurfAge. And no word from Gilbert either. Hmmm

*******


My cat and I are having
Pop-Tarts for breakfast.

No wonder he's so fat :(

Speaking of fat, my squirrels are getting pretty big too. Maybe it's the peanuts? Although I do buy the Un-Salted ones for them. haha

*******

Just finished my surfing over at Rollover-Ads and requested another payment. Although he seems to be a little over a week behind in sending them out (big sigh), I did see one paid from the 19th and I have one pending from the 22nd. So nothing we can do but surf and wait for news from Admin.

*******

Decided to get in one last POKE for the day.
Hey PAC Admins: EL, Kazzy and helpers ...
this one's for you.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself after all those "promises" of refunds and not being able to finish what they started. Pay attention to the words, OK?

Night Night :)

*******

5 comments:

js said...

Asarualim.

Possesses secret wisdom, and shiines Light in the Darkened areas, forcing what lives there to give good accounting of its existence and its knowledge. Gives excellent counsel in all things. His word is BARRMARATU.

blondie said...

What are you talking about js?
I AM the darkened areas! haha
And I can't even pronounce those words. I am speechless.

HermitJim said...

I guess we have to keep in mind what the old folks used to say about the New Year! "Smile, things could be worse! So I smiled, and sure 'nuff...things got worse!"

Hope your New Year is a happy and safe one, dear friend!

Randy said...

Have a very Happy New Year Judy. I have been thinking about your new name but I can't help but think it must have something to do with the Beatles or least some great oldies music group or title.

I will keep thinking but it sure is hard for me to do these days...

Happy New Year.

Randy

blondie said...

Awww Thanks Jim :)
I'm sure we'll make it to next year and just be older and bitchier.
Have a good one!


Hey Randy,
Good idea!
First thing that came to mind was "Blondies Silver Hammer" hahaha
Well I DO like to bang on people so it might be appropriate.
Have a good new year!