Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not Lookin So Good AKA Three Little Words

A-oh. EPPXtra after 24 hours:
2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $0.00 238 positions left
It's my own fault. I didn't realize they were going to use the same asinine repurchase method as they did in EPP. Argh!

*******

Listen up at the 15 second mark on this video. (Children cover your ears). Same as what I've been saying all morning about Myself, the PAC girls, Tiger Woods, the crazy Squirrel that came out on a 17 degree F snowy day looking for peanuts, and last but not least, a stupid blog post I read last night!! Some things just get under my skin, ya know?

But hey... have a nice day :)))



*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad I didn't get in on the latest joke program from the PAC ladies! I'm still dealing with the first two!

blondie said...

I hear ya :(
Glad you stayed away also.