Saturday, December 12, 2009

Man Not Included

Went shopping yesterday and bought myself some Camouflage Thermal Underwear. Now it's warmer here today, but I wanted to be ready for the next deep freeze that comes around. So this is what I bought .. but they wouldn't let me take the man home, lol

--- Bad News on the Mouse. One of the cats got to him overnight before I was able to catch him. Now I need to shampoo my carpet. Need I say more?

--- OK, I finally cycled phase 1 in EPP-Xtra so at least I should get my $25 back. But yesterday at this time, the waiting number for phase 2 was 468. Hmmm
Purchased On Phase Earned To Cycle
2009-12-01
11:19:33
Phase 1 ($25.00) $100.00 Cycled
2009-12-11
04:42:55
Phase 2 ($75.00) $0.00 467 positions left

--- EPP is at a stand still. Same numbers for a week now.

--- I see a little bit of interest in the two PAC re-starts, PAC-RS and PacforAll. I personally bought one position in each. It's kinda like watching the soap operas where you've got an idea of what's going to happen next, but hate to turn it off until the final episode. Stay Tuned :)

--- Besides PAC-RS, I'm still surfing in Four Revenue Share programs. Will someone please remind me how boring these are the next time I talk about joining one?
NewSurfAge is still at the top of the chart money wise, but it's starting to lose momentum also. Hopefully they will all survive through this month, but chances of that are not looking so good. Just my opinion, OK?

--- Here's a surprise. I threw some stale potato chips out on the patio this morning for the birds. Well it was 10:00 AM and the Cats were getting antsy to go outside. So I checked the patio to see if the birds had come and gone yet.














And look who showed up? Poor little guy.
My guess is that he's been hiding for the past week in a warmer place without food or water. He sure looked scraggly and skinny today. Wish I had a water dish out, but I didn't know he was coming. Next time.

--- Here's blondies version of "Deck The Halls"

Deck the surfs with loads of scammers
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Where is Maxwell's Silver Hammer?
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Here's my Surf now spend your money
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
While I vacation where it's warm and sunny
Fa la la la la, la la, la laaaaaaa

*******

2 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hahahaha Love the reference to Maxwells Silver Hammer .. funny as beatles song that .. Only pulled it up on youtube or a listen recently lol. I hope you are all well, Ive had some good time out and warming myself up to get back in the blog of things.

Take care

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hey Missi :)
I posted a Maxwell cartoon here on the 28th of Nov, but I guess you missed it.
It's a good song for when you feel like clunking somebody on the head! LOL
Glad you're warmed up and ready to go again!
Take care kiddo,
xox