Thursday, October 27, 2011

Here Comes The Sun & New Program

Thank goodness for the sunshine. My tree lost a lot of limbs from yesterdays heavy wet snowfall. The sun is rising now and the snow is starting to melt. Could have been worse. Some cities here lost power, but not me. 


--- JBP-JSS: you can buy placements today in your JSS matrices, but cannot upgrade to premium yet. Gettin there slowly but surely. At least the Tripler is functioning like it should.


--- Bi-24: heard there is an update coming out tomorrow but am not sure if it's good, bad or both. Just be careful until we know what's going on. I have trust in Ivan and so am not worried. But games are games right? ok 


--- Alert Pay: just read this in another admin's update about AP CC issues. He has no reason to lie so will post it here:
I have discussed issues about the credit cards. Good news is here. I was told by one executive that they are almost done with the new process. Acceptance of credit cards through AlertPay will become available early next week. It will be next week and that is 100% for sure, this is what I was told. They also said that their service will be largely improved to offer superior quality to all who will use AlertPay.


--- I have some news coming about that New Program that's going to be very similar to the Tripler. BRB with that.
Just feeling a little off my game today so have decided to "steal" the wonderful article that my good buddy Gord just wrote about it. TY Gordon, I owe you one (or five) LOL


"It's Time for T2"
(that's not the real name but will give it out tomorrow along with my link)
**My Link is inserted now, so you can at least view the site. Still waiting for the "green light" for new registrations**


"In my last article, I mentioned a new program approaching and it's for the "Passive" where those inclined, can make money without sponsoring or recruiting and that's right up my alley.

Today, although I have already registered and got a preview of the program, I'm not permitted to place the link on my Blog until the official launch, which is scheduled some time tomorrow. I'll be writing a follow up article at that time.



T2 is a "2% per day" program, which I've had a lot of success with and continue to do so. 2% for 75 days expires a "Dream Position". If your a member of JSS-Tripler, you'll see similarity in the plans here with the Referral Commissions from T2 paying 10% on direct referrals on purchases and repurchases with 5% for Level Two referrals.

I've had a lot of success with "2x2" Matrices where they fill quick and it's a complete, repeat process with no higher levels to worry about. T2, like the Tripler, will give members a "bonus" 2x2 spot for expiring 4 Dream Positions.

To earn from the "2x2" Matrix and this is important, members are required to upgrade to Level One for $10 and can further upgrade to Level Two for $15, but at the minimum... a Level One.

(me: that's a monthly subscription I do believe)

A "2x2" Matrix when completed earns a member $60. 

What's different from "Just Been Paid's current format is that T2 will have a Forum where members have the opportunity to earn Points and exchange them for $10 Dream Positions.

Launch Day is the prime time to upgrade in programs I add to the Biz. I've repeated this many times in my articles, that the top thing in my mind combined with a strategy... is timing.

T2 will not take away any of my interest or funding in The Tripler as I maintain my strategy there and got paid again early this morning. I recommend readers who are members of Just Been Paid and JSS-Tripler do the same. T2 will probably become a good source for a dual income.

(me: totally agree with Gord on that too.)

The Admin, has no doubt, taken on a huge undertaking here and I'll be interested to see if T2 can measure up and perhaps share a pedestal with The Tripler.

In this business, opportunists must always be looking ahead and adding viable opportunities they feel will work for them and today... T2 is it. 

I'm looking forward to a profitable experience with the program." 



Once again, TY Gord for a great write up. 
I've been dealing with broken tree limbs, iced up gutters and a bit of adult-sitting today. Sad but true. Then I have a Veterinarian appointment tomorrow which I need to be ready for in the A.M.
Oh, word about this program should spread fast so please join under whoever you're comfortable with or whoever is your 'regular' sponsor.
Cheers! 

No comments: