Monday, October 10, 2011

Holidays, Birthdays, New Cycler and other things

Today is my good friend Bill's birthday, who unfortunately passed away earlier this year.
He did love his Collies and is shown here with three of his own. So in memory of a great guy who everyone loved, I just made a donation to the Tri-County Collie Rescue organization in Michigan where he was very involved and dedicated to during his short life here on this planet. Happy Birthday Bill, Miss You :(


--- Happy Columbus Day to my U.S. friends and Happy Thanksgiving Day to my Canadian friends. Gobble Gobble.


--- Bi-24: the addition of the PTP is coming soon and I'm told the site will need to be 'down' while that's being installed. But Ivan will give us advance notice so no one freaks out about it. Oh and I have 5 more days before my first AdUnits expire. It was a big chunk to start (20) but I've been making new purchases all along, which I will do again on Wednesday.


--- JBP-JSS: nothing new to report on today. Carl is working diligently on the next step of our restart process. In the meantime, folks are buying into the Tripler just as fast as they were before this 'restart' happened. At least that's what I'm seeing from where I sit, me included. I ain't gonna let no stinkin restart get in my way, lol


--- GBC: I did receive my usual Sunday profit share from Mr Gord. Thanks Buddy and Happy Thanksgiving to You and your Family.
* Gord also just sent me $42 from Bill's GBC account earnings. Now, should I send that to Collie Rescue, or gamble it to earn more? Well, if I gamble and lose, I'll still send the $42 out of my own pocket. But am thinking about what Bill would want me to do. He DID love to play these games. (sigh)


--- This is NOT his "Baby2", but could be fun in the interim.
Kent from GlobalSurfPro just announced a new cycler that is currently in Pre-Launch. I said before that I didn't want to play in another cycler, but I didn't know at the time that it would be so different. At first glance, it reminds me of the old "DeepCycler" but much much better, LOL. It won't officially launch until member count is 750-1500, so we've got time to check it out.


Welcome To Krazymoneymaker.com





And I'm guessing once launched, it will be fast and we won't be burdened by the first guy 'in' making all the money (because of the flaws that the other cycler using the same script had). NO auto-repurchasing in this one. Smart guy that Kent :) 


--- 

4 comments:

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi Blondie What will happen GSP will it run till everyone's positions expire? My position expires on 11/11

THAT WAS YOUR LINK???

blondie said...

Yes, I believe Kent said all will continue until expired, then you can cash out.

"What" was my link?
You lost me.

Norbert's Traffic said...

The link on your blog was that you link

blondie said...

Oh yes, for the new cycler.
That is my link.
Ends in 'blondie'
Thanks Norbee :)