Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shingles, (no, not those kind) LOL

--- Bi-24: is doing fantastic with member count over 1200! We're hearing good things from members every day who all seem really happy with the program. Ivan, the Admin is doing a great job and deserves all the attention that he's receiving. Next on his agenda is to get the PTP (paid to promote) area up and running. Then I think he's got yet another surprise for us. Stay Tuned :)


--- JBP-JSS: restart: almost done. Waiting on phase 2:
If the Restart was applied to your account, then under "Latest Restart" in your JSS-Tripler account, you should see "No. of JSS Positions Given." These JSS positions have NOT yet been added to your JSS account.
They will be added during Phase 2 of the Restart, coming up very soon.

Then one last step to go, #8. Once that's complete I should be able to upgrade to Level 2 and then be set for another 3 months. Am also anxious to see my new JSS positions that the restart feature created for me. What does Carl always say? ... "soon".
PS, Yes, I've been buying new Triplers and cashing out a little every few days. Happy to get back into the swing of things. 


--- CWC: asked Larry for an update on the HUB. Will let you know when I hear back. In the meantime, I want you remind you that the PSS tokens cycling is member generated. Larry is running an honest show and am hoping that the HUB will bring a fresh new start to CWC as well as getting those old PSS's on the move again.


--- My new roofing shingles are supposed to be delivered today (yay) then installed tomorrow. Next week, will get new gutters and siding on one side of the house (the side with the holes in it). Then maybe after that, my poor house won't look like an abandoned foreclosure property anymore :)
PS, Thank goodness for Insurance!




2 comments:

Blondie's Downline said...

why not add a game on CWC.. where members can use the tokens they buy for special items or upgrades so that members will be encourage to buy more tokens and will make the program more entertaining... i just bought my first position last two weeks and it cycled only once... so slow... it seems that it will take me five years to be in profit and dont know if the program is still alive by that time...

blondie said...

Interesting ...
I've sent your comment to Larry.
Let's see what he thinks.
Thanks