Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tripler - Rolling Right Along

--- JBP-JSS: here are two of the important parts from today's update (IMO anyway):


Phase 1 of the Restart has now been
completed. As far as I know, everything
worked perfectly. (The Restart was NOT
applied to JSS-Tripler positions bought
after August, 2011.)


http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/restart.htm

All JSS-Tripler positions are now
earning 2% per day. We're getting
closer to full functionality.



Our next development step will be to
provide members affected by the Restart
with their JSS positions. This will
cause some cycling and earning. You
may want to use some of these earnings
to buy more JSS-Tripler positions.



- That all sounds good to me. Personally am ready to Upgrade to Level 2 as soon as it's possible. With the detailed referral listing that we have now, noticed I've missed a couple of downline RC's who upgraded to Level 2 before me. I won't let that happen again. I'm Ready! LOL


--- 

No comments: