Monday, October 17, 2011

Hurt Kitty

--- Had a sick kitty yesterday and took him to the Vet in the afternoon. He somehow got hurt on the lower side of his abdomen. It was so painful to him that he couldn't jump without growling first, not even on the couch.
I didn't see the abrasion until we got to the Dr's office. Hard to check a squirming kitty who wanted no part of me touching him.
So bottom line was... they gave him a sedative, shaved his hair, cleaned out the wound, stapled it shut, antibiotics and pain killer's, stay indoors for 2 weeks and he's got to wear this hoodie so he doesn't lick the area.
I was up late last night, then got up early this morning to check on him. So today's post will be brief.
Funny thing is, he's 9 yrs old and this is the first time he's ever seen sick or injured and had to go to the Vet. for other than the normal vaccinations.


--- Bi-24: is a big mess right now. There was an earnings bug/glitch and most members received way too much in their earnings. So Admin has disabled all funding, purchasing of ad units and withdrawals until it can be corrected. Could take a couple of days so patience is the key word.


--- No fires to put out today. 
Still waiting on JBP-JSS phase 2 of the final steps of the restart, but have been purchasing Triplers in the meantime.
Still waiting on the Hub to be announced at CWC.
Still waiting for the member count to grow big enough to launch KrazyMoneyMaker.
Did receive my weekly profit share from Old Faithful Gord at GBC yesterday. There was so much going on at home I sort of spaced it out. Thanks Gord.


That's it. I'm tired and going away for awhile. Plus it's cold and dark and rainy here. Good day to nap I would say.
Have a good Monday :)

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sorry to hear the kitty was hurt but glad that Big Mama Blondie made it all better (or at least got it started!)

Sometimes just a little TLC fro the right source is all that's needed!

Have a good nap, sweetie!

blondie said...

Hey Jim!
Haven't seen you for awhile :)

Still haven't got my nap in. Just keeping an eye on the kitty.

You got about 1 month to YOUR 4 year blog anniversary too, right? Awesome.

Happy Anniversary ahead of time and keep the Coffee On.

Cheers :)

Fritzie said...

oh ok, so there's a glitch at bi-24... I was wondering why I suddenly had more than what I expected that day I requested for a withdrawal (since I alternate withdrawal and repurchase..) I was wondering if one of my referrals made a bigger purchase or if one of them finally decided to invest in the program. And I can't track any of their activities, unlike in jss. I wish they would put in something like a purchase count for our referrals at least so it's easier to determine if there's something to report or not...

blondie said...

Hey Fritzie,

Check the History link at Bi-24.
You can see from there if it's RC or the glitch of too many daily credits.

Have a good night :)