Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yes It's Snowing ...

and it's snowing a lot!
My poor tree is having a hard time since it's still got all it's leaves and this snow is heavy and breaking branches.
We're expecting about a foot of snow today, which will start melting tomorrow and we'll be back up to 70F degrees by Halloween :) 


--- Bi-24: Back in action and kicking out our 2% daily. Plus we're allowed to do our re-purchases (from account balance) on Mon, Wed and Saturday. So that's what I'm going to do as soon as it's enabled for the day. Oh and my cycling happened at 6:30 PM server time. I hope it will be steady from now on. Thanks Ivan!


--- Gord did a good write up today in GordsHomeBiz about Ethics. He and I discussed much of that yesterday and he's right. This business can be a "dog eat dog" world and we're learning who some of those dogs are, LOL. Yes, I am also aware of the New Passive Program that he mentioned opening next week... but I would never try to recruit 'his crew'. I think there's room here for all of us to share a piece of the pie, don't you? LOL
PS, if you have enjoyed The Tripler, you may like this one also. Plus it'll be brand new next week. Best time to get started as far I'm concerned.


--- JBP-JSS Tripler: ok, their JSS-Tripler Restart Feed completed. I did cycle out 1 of many so I guess I can't complain. Next will be the ability to buy placements and placement upgrades (to help those JSS's cycle faster), then I believe the Upgrade option will be available. Wait, I forgot about the regular Tripler feed. Hmm, not sure when that will happen but I hope it's soon.


--- KrazyMoneyMaker: will launch next Wed, Nov 2nd. Not sure of the time yet so will let you know when I find out. AP CC is still not available but Kent also enabled STP and LR if you'd rather use one of those. I'll talk more about it before it launches so you know what you're getting into.


--- GBC: forgot to mention on Monday that of course I received my regular profit share on Sunday. Was also happy today to receive a $25 payment from one of my K-game boards moving through the game. Thanks Gord!!


--- 

No comments: