Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't make me swear on this but ...

The Prosperity Game will be coming out with a New Bunny Bump Game soon. It will be only 5$ per spot via Alert Pay. Now, current members of The Prosperity Game will be the first to enter (only fair) but after that, everyone will be able to join.
So if TPG at $150 or even $42 was out of your price range, here's a chance to get started at a much lower cost and hopefully earn enough to be able to get into the "real" game. Make sense?
I'll keep you updated on it, but it could be sometime this week.

*******

Still trying to get used to this new laptop. It's wonderful and I thank Bill for sending it to me, but am just having trouble getting things to show the way I want them to. And I hate wearing reading glasses! Makes me feel old and icky! LOL

*******

Got paid today from HYIFunds and made a new deposit directly from LR (rather than from available funds, so my sponsor would get paid his RC). You're welcome Greg ;)

Also bought a new share in NextGenMarket with earnings, (sponsor gets paid either way), and got a new referral on Friday, YaY!

*******

I wonder if YouTube will be easier to load from this laptop? Might have to check that out soon.
OK then, enjoy the rest of your Sunday (unless you're an Aussie, then it's Monday already).

*******

No comments: