Monday, March 8, 2010

Tried to post this morning but ...

Got a phone call from my Son wanting me to search for a "Van Morrison" Vinyl. Ya hear me? Van Morrison on LP Record.
OK, down to the basement and on with the search.
Went through several HUNDRED records and not one Van Morrison was in there. But wait, I got 45's in a suitcase. Checked through all those.
But wait, I got cassette tapes. Checked all those.
But wait, I got 8-track tapes (can you believe it?) Checked all those too, no luck!
So after two hours of ripping my house apart looking for it, I finally had to give up.
OK so WHY did he want that LP anyway?
It is for our friends funeral. Long story but that LP needs to be with him forever. Wish I could have helped with that. (big sigh)

*******

Just realized something yesterday about PayBackAdz which I honestly didn't notice in the FAQs when I joined, and that is:
Question: Is there a Hit and Run Policy ?
Yes, 25% of all your withdrawal is placed in a a separate account and you can use this 25% for repurchases and continue to earn 200% on all your ad units !
Now this does not apply to referral commission withdrawals though. Just the daily earning portion. So if you promote and get some RC, you can receive that free and clear.
Oh and I got PAID from them today too :)

*******

Also got paid from HYIFunds. Sure wish they'd get their site working so that everyone can log in again. Seems a handful of folks are still having trouble.

*******

By the way, I'm really enjoying HugMoney and I noticed that one of the big promoters just published another good review. Well, it's been up and running perfect since the first part of December so I can't blame him for that. BTW, I have 3 more days before another 5 day plan expires. That will be my 5th!

*******


No comments: