Monday, March 29, 2010

Well it's that time of year again ...


Can't say I'm real excited about pulling out the pencil and paper, tax forms, receipts, statements, calculator and everything else that has anything to do with Me for the past year.

But maybe this guy has the right idea.
Sure would help take the stress out of tax time, ya know?










Yes I'm kidding! LOL

*******

So did someone read my post yesterday about HYIFunds and referral commissions? I made about 10 bucks since yesterday in RC's. So thanks to everyone who made a new purchase from outside funds! Appreciate it :)

*******

NextGenMarket is still high on my list at it's current 6% daily! Still wishin I had more confidence in it when it first started. But who could have know that this one would turn out so good? Oh well, live and learn, never spend too much, get your seed money out first ... you know the drill :)

*******

The Bunny Bump Game will open tomorrow for current members of The Prosperity Game. I'll let you all know as soon as outsiders can join. Remember it's 5$ per spot via Alert Pay. Will give you more detail as soon as I am allowed.

*******

OK, here's a couple of RIP's before I head off.


HugMoney, selectively paying (but NOT me)!. They're still promoting and taking in cash, (big no no)! Am sure it's done. It was good while it lasted ... but no more.

PayBackAdz, pretty sure it was a scam from the start. Wish I had picked up on that. Daily rebates have not been given since mid-month. I actually clicked members ads for the .20 cent daily credit for 10 days. Got to the 2.00 min cashout, requested it, and got ZIP!

So this should be the last time I mention these two. And am sorry if you played and lost. (deep breath)

*******

2 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

Tax time for me tomorrow....put it off as long as I could.

Hope yours turns out good...mine usually doesn't but maybe a little better this year since I retired and made a lot less.

Have a great week!

Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Well I made a lot less this year than last year too, and am not retired yet :(
But since I already paid this years taxes, I hope to get some back. Guess I'll see when I'm done with it. I do my own. eck!
Later :))