Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anybody Remember This Post?

Monday mornin feels so bad
Everybody seems to naaaaag me
Comin' Tuesday I'll feel better
Even my old man looks good ...














hahahahaha (sry js, I couldn't resist)
(see the song below to understand my 'lyrics')





Those of you who have been around me for a few years might remember the above. It was actually posted in my Nov. 10, 2008 blog post. When I was looking back for my anniversary dates the other day, this one jumped out at me big time! Started laughing my ass off and decided it was just too frickin funny not to post again. Thanks as always to that wacky js for keeping us entertained over the years, har!

-----------------------

Let me play catch-up for a few minutes before I start rambling again.

- Ad2Million ... got paid a nice healthy chunk of moola late Sunday night. Thanks always to Carrie and Members.

- Funds-o-Matic continues to rock. Requested my weekly payout today.

- GrapeVineFunds is still brewing their alcoholic beverages and have paid me a little of my share today.

- CherryShares ... although I am not promoting it to you, did pay me today also.

- GrandBankClub's Easy 40 Plan ... told ya Gord was up to something good. Read his latest and greatest blog update today and hopefully this will get folks a little more excited about promoting this wonderful game we're in. Hey Gord? Already got my first referral lined up for Thursday, LOL

- Team Ca$h Cow and the F5M program ... I don't talk about Pete and Team Ca$h Cow nearly enough. Maybe because the program we're in takes awhile to see some return. So other than all the cool things that Pete is adding to the site on a regular basis, there's no money talk to be made. Not yet anyway :) I did notice that I have a new paid referral in F5M so I'm getting close to a payout there. I did upgrade to Silver not long ago which should help also. We do have a Team Conference Room in TCC and the next "get together" will be tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST which is 7 PM my time ... dinner. argh. Like I said, I'll try.
Thanks Pete for all you do!!!

-----------------------


Decided to save my rambling for tomorrow.
Am sure you guys are sick of me by now plus I have to start my
Gołąbki [ɡɔˈwɔmpki] soon.
Have a good night (wave)




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Judy;

I remember the post and the picture! Made me laugh again!
I remember the song too. I always liked it when it was popular.

Thanks for posted it again.

Have a great week!
Randy V

blondie said...

Yeah it was a real head banger back in the day. Now I guess toe tapper is more up my alley.

Glad you enjoyed the pic and the song.

Surprised you didn't mention my stuffed cabbage rolls. They were ummm ummm good.

Later