Sunday, October 10, 2010

Who's 70 Today?

Today is my very good friend Bill's birthday.
Bill is not 70, but close. hahaha (just kidding)

As you can see he loves his dogs and here he is with his three collies. He has a cat too which he says is camera shy, so not in the pic.

Bill lives in Michigan and is a bachelor.
So ladies, let me know if you want his facebook info and I'll hook you up, seriously.

OK, enough teasing (giggle).

Happy Birthday William!!!
Hope you have a fun day and get lots of doggie HB kisses :)



*******

Speaking of doggies, I volunteered to watch my grand doggies today while the boys are out golfing. What was I thinking??? I forgot I have a 3rd cat here these days, but things are going smooth so far ... no fights or chasing. Wish me luck and I'll be back in a bit.

*******


4 comments:

Randy V said...

Judy;

I guess today is one of those special days...its 10/10/10...just trying to figure out what I did at 10 AM and what to do at 10 PM!!!!

Have a great 10th!

blondie said...

That's a lot more thinkin than I did today.
hahahahaha
10 pm ... snoreeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Hello Blondie
want you to have a beautiful day today.

Carlyle

blondie said...

Thank you Carlyle,

I will try :))