Monday, October 25, 2010

Are we up? Are we up?

- Been getting the word that the GWDC-online site is back up. Been checking myself and it's finally propagating in my area, although a little intermittent right now. So if it's not up for you yet, check again a little later. My understanding is the Admin "Albert" changed hosting a couple of times to get the right one. Hope it's a done deal now.

- Received a nice payment from Randy at Funds-o-Matic last night. Looking back at my stats, tomorrow will be 4 months running! I couldn't ask for a better program or Admin right now.
So glad I got involved here ;)

- Speaking of long running, Ad2Million will be 2 months old tomorrow and still kickin out that 2% daily. Membership is growing steady and quickly approaching 1000 members. Paying as fast as I can hit the request button too, LOL Nice job Carrie, keep up the good work.

- Will have news soon about GBC and the Prosperity Game once they are given permission to enter the "game" and place our positions on the board. Did I hear some payouts are right around the corner? Yippee!

Dear Albert of GWDC, the attackers of your site wanted me to send you this song. Yes, they wish to be forgiven and they would like to see us move forward just like it never happened.
I'm game :)
(ps, you know I made that up. I would never be involved with attackers but it sounded like a nice gesture)




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Thanks Judy!

My favorite Beatle!

Randy V

blondie said...

Knew you'd enjoy it :)

Well the song fit the occasion, you know?

Later (wave)