Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heads Up Folks and Anniversaries

Been busy today helping to test a new site.
Heads Up on this one as I believe it'll be a very good program!

An old friend of mine (and John's) will soon be opening a new program. It's been in the planning stages since March and John (js-micronuts) actually helped with the plans for this one.

It will be a long term program offering from 1% - 2% for 90 days, and another plan with 2% for 60 days with a "twist" (personally my favorite ... maybe because I'm twisted, ha!). The 60 day plan is a new concept that I don't think I've seen anywhere else. Could make history with that one eh? LOL

- Four plans to choose from, affordable for everyone.
- Compounding will be available through your member area.
- Will use the e-wallet format.
- Accepts AP, STP, LR and PM

So we've got a tentative launch date for November 1st.
Be sure to keep an eye on this blog for updates, ok? And I've been saving my next "Alert" for this one too. You guys know I don't Alert for just anything, right? Only the good stuff.

*******

- Happy Anniversary to Funds-o-Matic. Four months old today and still running like a deer! Thanks Randy for hanging in there with all of us these last four months. Looking forward to 4 more, or maybe even 4 more years? Well in any case, it's been great fun and am looking forward to the future in FOM.

- Happy Anniversary to Ad2Million - Two months old today and still paying that 2% daily with no gaps ever! I did receive payment from A2M today and I must admit, I couldn't be happier with the site and with Carrie the Admin. She's running a good show and mentioned that she will put a News Update on the site soon. Also she tells me there will be NO changes to the program. Yippee!

- GWDC-online is back and beautiful. Running like a well oiled machine today. Thanks to Albert for getting it all fixed up and keeping us in the loop through email updates.

- Gord has been biting at the bit to get into the K-game server to load us all up in the Game. As he mentioned in his updates, you don't need to worry about that. He's taking good care of all the folks who joined the "game" through the Grand Bank Club site. Ahhhh I love it when someone else does all the work.





2 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Excellent job keeping us updated as usual and looking forward to seeing that Alert. Like the release of a new action flick I have been waiting for...is it out yet???...lol

Twisted!

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord, Thanks :)

Yep twisted, but you know me, lol