Monday, October 11, 2010

Holidays all around and cell phones for seniors

Happy Holidays to my friends in the U.S. and Canada. Today is Columbus Day here and Thanksgiving Day in Canada. Now I would guess everyone in Canada filled their bellies full of Turkey yesterday so plenty of leftovers today then? Yum!

I survived yesterday, the cats and dogs were all good. Surprised the heck out of me but I'm happy to report there were no fatalities during those very long 10 hours. LOL

*******

Been reading about Budgetiva lately. Something about it doesn't sit right with me. The site is full of monitor banners and the admin even announced that there's 100 monitors enrolled in the program! That's insane. Even the thread in a forum I'm reading is full of monitor posts. A-oh, not a good sign since a lot of monitors don't play with their own money and it'll drain the system.
They are also trying to compare it to the old Megalido (to get you excited I suppose), which I never did play in either. Well, being 144% after 12 days ... what are the chances it'll survive after the first 12 days? You and I both know how folks love to hit-n-run these things. Right?

*******

Ad2million is doing just great. Over 800 members now and my first spend on launch day shows
48 times cycled, $9.60 in earnings. So there ya have it. Just the facts ma'am .. just the facts.

*******

Pete tested out our new Team Conference Room in TeamCa$hCow last night and I feel bad that I missed it. The timing just wasn't right for me, especially after that long day with the needy doggies. Maybe I can catch the next one. He said it went good though so am looking forward to joining in when I can.

*******

Got paid a nice RC from Funds-o-Matic last night so I'm gonna turn around and put it back in today. It'll help everyone, including myself in the long run.

*******

Can you tell Summer is over?
I can since I'm actually making money again and that should make me happy, right? I just miss sharing the news with my friend when we used to compare our stats and referrals and tease about who was doing better than the other. I remember John asking me once, "how did you get so many referrals?" My response was "I nag them, lol", meaning if something is working for me and paying out, I keep posting about it to keep everyone updated on how it's doing. He, on the other hand, would post once and let it ride. So yes, I used to nudge him once in awhile to give some updates. People like to know that it's still at the top of your list. Am I right?

Can't believe it's been two weeks since the news. Seems like an eternity (and also yesterday) since we last talked (sigh).

*******

BEWARE: While surfing just now I saw Santa Claus go by holding up $20 bills. Yikes! Is it that time of year already? Do you realize how many Xmas programs will open between now and December? Do you realize how many of them will disappear before YOU get paid?
This is the perfect time of year for greedy dishonest Admins to make their Xmas money from your willingness to try their program. I must admit, I've fallen for it in the past but am not any longer. Nope, am not.

*******

Thanks Paul for the following.

I CAN OPERATE THIS ONE EASILY.

I just got my new cell phone, - and it's one I understand how to operate!!!

At Last, a Cell Phone for Seniors!

You REALLY have to be OLD to appreciate THIS joke
.


























I know some of you are not old enough to get this, but you can pass it on to somebody who needs a laugh today!!!

2 comments:

naphtali said...

lol! That phone is too sweet Judy!

blondie said...

Also a little history lesson in "dialing" the phone :)