Sunday, October 17, 2010

Does It Really Happen In Three's?

Was reading a newsletter last night about The Vault being gone and WBwso first closing to new members and now they're not paying? (or maybe they are. see comments below) Well am not in those two (thank goodness) but I am in Cherry Shares and I don't care for their news either.
They're changing their 'plans' come the first of the year which includes (but not limited to) No More referral commissions unless you have 5K running in their program. What?
If you recall, this is the one I joined due to losing an arm wrestling match. So I'm gonna play it out until the end and will be happy when my invested dollars turns to profit. Have about 2/3 of my seed money back so far. Wish me luck :)
PS, I don't have any 'active' referrals in CS. Whew! Takes the edge off knowing it's just me I need to worry about.

*******

So now that those 3 are out of the way, leaves more room for the ones that are actually working and paying for all my Cat Food, ha! (remind me to tell you about "Little No Ears" later)

Just received a really nice RC in Ad2Million. Thanks "G". And as I mentioned in previous posts and in the forums, folks are taking this one seriously. Just from my own referral list, I've seen some pretty healthy deposits made here, early on and present. So am hoping that Carrie (admin) does have the right idea as membership grows at a good pace and everyone's earning the "set" 2% daily. Sure is working for me.

*******

Another fine tuned machine out there is Gord and his GBC's Easy 40 Plan. He's got some new ideas that have been clanking around in his head for awhile now and will share with you soon. In the meantime, everything is on schedule and working/paying as it should. Remember, even when the "main" program goes live to the world, you can still join through GBC and it will still cost $40 per position as it always has.

*******

I planned on being more talkative today but have been sick since Friday. So if you don't see me again, this is why.






2 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy,
Never did ' enter the vault ', nor did I get into Cherry Shares, so I guess I'm fortunate there. I did participate in wbso. No complaints with that one; I put in $200, it's still there and I have withdrawn $288 in earnings. Just made a withdrawl request for another $14 yesterday, will let you know what happens. They don't pay withdrawls on the weekend days, so will have to see what happens Mon or Tues.
Dave

blondie said...

Thanks for the update Dave and I've corrected my post in the meantime. Good Luck!