Saturday, October 23, 2010

GWDC

GWDC-online has been having a rough time trying to keep things up since their launch yesterday. If you've already joined and can't access the site today, use this: http://67.23.166.72/
Hopefully that will work for you until the Admin gets things straightened out on his end. Thanks :)

*******

Those who use Boxbe to protect themselves from spam (or whatever it does), do whatever you need to do to pre-approve my email address before you send me an email and expect a reply. Not too much to ask is it?
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice; Sender not pre-approved. Follow instructions in above notice
Status: 4.7.0

*******

Sorry if I seem a little crabby today. I got no sleep last night; today is the 23rd; and I've answered 2 more emails from folks asking 'have you seen js?'. Well I just hope those who visit his blog and notice that it's not been updated for a long time, think to contact me or one of the other bloggers he's got listed on the site. Else they will never know.

*******

No comments: