Friday, October 29, 2010

Four Heads are better than One

Had a brainstorming session this morning with the Admin of the New HYIP (that I'll announce next week), and two other folks. It was a great 'chat' and I really do think you guys are going to like this one!
Can't really share anything else right now but do stay tuned for the latest :)
Oh and thanks to all who have asked to be added to my Alert List. Once we launch, I will send an Alert out as fast as I can, ok? Cool.

*******

So I see that poor Randy of Funds-o-Matic has his hands full with the latest Alert Pay restrictions. (members of FOM see his email). The way I'm reading it, I can still make just as much money. I'll just need to invest more often since there is a limit on the amount of "earnings" we can receive now (including referral commissions).
Well, what can you do? You can't fight City Hall (as the old saying goes). So it's OK and I know Randy will do what's best for all of us.

*******

Honestly, I don't know why Carrie at Ad2Million insists on mentioning me every time she updates. I'm happy that she does but I never asked for any recognition. And why she volunteers me for things surprises me too, LOL.
Over 60 days and growing strong:
We are now over 60 days and growing strong with over 1,000 members. All positions are cycled everyday. All withdrawals are paid on time. We now are a true 2% daily cycler.

This is true. Over 60 days now, 2% daily, never missed a beat! Thanks to Carrie and all our 1000+ members!

*******

Just got some GREAT news from Gord re the GBC (easy 40 plan) board positions in Karus! YaY!!!

Hello GBC Members.

Some long awaited good news as the new Board game site was tested today and GBC has been given the green light to resume placing positions on the 40 Board tomorrow morning. It will be a busy day and looking forward to that.

With that members positions will begin to move once again after a nearly two week change over to a new enhanced script that supports the Board Game. Updates to follow as we get back in action and push members around and up through the Boards.

Gord

*******

Just want to remind you guys of something since I am not aware of how many "veteran players" read my blog compared to "newbies" (as they call it), and that is:

Disclaimer: The information was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and we do not guarantee its accuracy. Some programs may be illegal depending on the laws of your Country. Past Performance of any of the programs is not a guarantee of the same or similar future performance. Do not spend what you cannot afford to lose and have fun.

That pretty much sums it up. I've had good luck here over the years but once in a while, you'll see an "Idiot" post from me when an Admin does something stupid which causes us to lose our money. It does happen from time to time even though I do try to be careful in what I share with you.
But there are no guarantees on anything we do here in these types of programs. Just realize that going in, spend only what you can afford to lose, get into profit as quickly as you can, don't get greedy wanting more and more else you could be left holding the bag. Then once you're in profit and playing with house money, you can Whoo Hooooo!
With a little luck, we can help it out. We can make this whole damn thing work out :)




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Wow Judy. 4 of the 5 days this week is Beatles. You know how to get my attention!

Looking forward to your future news about the new program.

Have a great weekend!

Randy V

blondie said...

Thanks Randy :)

The Beatles, together and alone, covered so many topics and situations in their songs that it's normally a beatles tune that comes to mind when I write something down. You know what I'm saying, LOL

Anyway thanks again for dropping by.