Monday, October 4, 2010

The Stampeder Star

Much to my surprise this morning, I was awarded The Stampeder Star in Team Ca$h Cow.
What does that mean and what do I get?!?
Without breaking it down myself, I'll just share Pete's note with you all so you can see what a great Team Leader he is. (and I must add, it kinda choked me up a bit when I read it. Pete knows how hard I was working in Sept til that last week when I seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth).
So Thanks Pete and Team! Much appreciated :))

Hi Team!

I have decided to create a monthly award for recognizing team members who can not only talk the talk, but walk the walk as well! What I mean is, someone who is an active member and a real team player. This does not mean that they are just promoting and delivering hits to their splash pages as agreed, but they also contribute something as a whole to the team. Maybe it involves promoting us on their own website or blog, starting a forum topic, spreading the word about us through a social network, or just doing that little bit extra to support our program.

I am actively advertising and promoting our team on traffic exchanges, text ad exchanges and safelists, so if I come across something it stands out to me, as I look for our ads. So if you feel you are a contender, let me know about it and I'll have a look.

Now for the reward - I will pick a member at the beginning of each month for actions performed in the month previous. So this month's winner will actually be picked for things done in September. And the winner is....

Blondie - Judy M.

Judy has been with me since phase 1 of Team Cash Cow was born, through the ups and downs and all the changes made. She played an active part in brainstorming ideas as well as some other team members that have evolved TCC into what it is today. And quite honestly has always been there for the team no matter what the circumstance. So congrats to Judy!

OK...so what does she win, what does she win?!?

The Stampeder Star is awarded a sweet spot in the member area for the entire month to promote any program of their choosing for all members to see. They also are exempt from promoting the required 2000 hits per month and are automatically qualified for the Cash Corral Profit Share for that month as if they had delivered those hits to their page.

This is just another way that I am trying to give back to you, the members; as I appreciate all your efforts and want you to succeed with your F5M-MC business plans. You will not find a better opportunity to grow online folks. Seriously, take some time to read that report you bought for $5 and visualize the potential if you want to work for it in the beginning, and set yourself up down the road. And NEVER QUIT. Use the tools provided. Promote both your links whereever and whenever you can on a consistent basis and you will have success.

As always I am here to give you a hand up, not a hand out...

Cheers for now,

Pete - TCC Admin/Leader

*******


I'll have more to share tomorrow. Was busy today running up to the local hardware store to get the plumbing supplies needed to fix the leaking shower. Maybe if I'm not hearing drip drip drip all night, I can sleep?

Funny thing too, the hardware store IS owned by a guy named Tim which of course reminds me of "Tim 'the Tool Man' Taylor" every time I visit there.

Also looking forward to cashing out of three different programs. Will update more after that. OK, good night :)

*******

3 comments:

naphtali said...

Congrats Judy on the Stampeder Star Award. You deserve it. My question is where and when did you get the message from Pete? I never received it.

blondie said...

It came to my gmail late last night. Didn't see it until this morning.
You might want to double check with him to see what could have went wrong in the 'send'.

Thanks for the Congrats :)

blondie said...

PS Greg,
Gord said it came to his spam folder, so you might want to check there too. k