Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Coming Along Nicely

Still helping test the new HYIP program (with a little help from my friends). It's coming along nicely and I can't wait for launch so I can share all the details with you.
I'm hooked on the Plan with the Twist, but we'll see. Still in the tweaking phase so stay tuned as we progress.

*******

Well I figured GrapeVineFunds was toast, then I read this newsletter which pretty much confirmed it:
Not my favorite subject by a long shot but it has to be done. As I figured, both Premier League Shares and GrapeVineFunds, which was a bitter pill to swallow, have run out of funds. The Admin of PLS updated that a recovery might be possible if Alertpay returns alleged stolen funds. I figure both will close the doors and having previous contact with the Admin(s) will not bother to support them again.
Thanks for that info Gord, saved me trouble of searching it out. But damn! I hate crappy news!

*******

Everything else listed here on the side is doing just great.

- Just got paid from GWDC. Pretty fast too!
- Have a payment request into Funds-o-Matic which I'm sure will be received tonight as well.

So I guess that's it for now. Oh and .....




No comments: