Friday, January 2, 2015

The Scoop

So here we are,
survived the New Year
and ready to take on the
next 364 days.

What's the Scoop?

Well... to the best of my knowledge Digadz will be returning this afternoon (5 PM my time) which will be Jan 3rd according to their server time. Really anxious for that since I've been going through Digging withdrawal lately, lol
==========

Then a week from today if all goes well, UnionCycler will be launching. I'm anxious for that one too and noticed we have over 3600 registered members as I write this.
Admin Shannon has been doing a great job of daily email updates so if you're a member, you're receiving them as well.
If you're not a member, you can always find a copy of the updates in either the MMG forum or the Facebook Group (link on the main page).
==========

thinking what else...........

No comments: