Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ezy Wednesday?

I'm back and this is cool :))

Just logged into e2ePay and noticed that the first positions I bought at re-launch on Dec. 26, 2007 have now cycled 200 times! So yes, I've doubled my money. So yes, those were already re-purchases. So yes, this is a very good program!

The Admin is going to re-post his latest update soon. Seems there was some confusion about how to re-activate IF your positions go inactive (dead).

In a nutshell, for the passive folks, just be sure to Purchase or Re-Purchase one position every 30 days from now on and you'll be fine.

Same goes for 10DollarsWonder. ok?

*****

Just posted this reply to my friend Greg in the ezy-ezy-ezy forum:

"Hey Greg,
You know how much I care about all of you also.
And must admit I'm a bit disappointed at this point.
I DID receive an AD yesterday from one of the biggest promoters that I know of. So if his (and others) advertising produces results, we should see what we've been wanting to see. Trying to stay positive, although I really don't understand how the matrix works. (don't be upset with me js).
And am doing some advertising as well.
Hang in there and keep in touch,
blondie"

Ok, back to me.
Did we all think it was going to be easy? Maybe.
Why did we think that? Because it was a cycler?

I've played in many a cycler myself, where you put your money in, wait a few, cycle out, then put your money in again and again. Is that what we were thinking would happen? Why?

I re-read the site and the Ad's I've received. And I don't see anything misleading in them. (but I must admit I read nothing before I joined and put my money in. I relied totally in the trust I have in my sponsor and his sponsor ... and you probably did the same.)

Now that we're in this program, and can see what we need to do to "cycle out" ... how do we do it?

One suggestion is to go to their Forum and check the "Marketing Ideas" thread. There is a huge list posted by 'micronuts' titled 'my list of places to advertise your opps'.

Now I know everyone is not a marketer ... some like to remain passive only. And that's fine. Just know that it will take longer for you to get that spillover of referrals needed to cycle out. (and no, I'm not making excuses for this program, I'm just trying to see the logic into what's happening.)

Yes I have cycled and I thank you all for that. What would really make me happy now is to see all of you cycle as well! I'm serious! I do care about you all and feel a bit like a dog with her tail between her legs at the moment.

And have I ever been in your shoes? Absolutely! More times than I care to admit.
But I really don't think any false promises were given here. I just think we (including myself) didn't fully understand how the program would work before we jumped in. Do you agree?

So keep your chin up, promote for faster results, relax if you don't mind waiting. That's the best advice I have right now.

With that said, it's time for me to shower.
I'll be back a bit later with more.
Thanks you guys,
blondie

*****


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I wouldn't worry about us. We, like you, went into the program with an opened mind and knowing up front that all ventures move at their own speed. I am one of the many that have seen no response to the program, but I am content to keep posting ads and waiting for the results.That's the nature of the business we have chosen to pursue, for good or bad. Just my opinion...
Jim

blondie said...

You know what Jim?
I have the best referrals in the world! No one has complained to me personally.

Yet I felt there must be disappointment in their minds, even though I didn't hear it.

I guess I just needed to talk, so you all know I'm thinking about you.

As Always, Thanks for your Support and enjoy your visit with your sisters :))