Thursday, February 7, 2008

Real Quick Update

Am pet-sitting Lou dog today (and she's a handful) so this will be short ...

Am
pleased to report that I am in profit at The Private Millionaire!
Looks like it's going to be a great program to promote. Details are on the next page and the page before that, ok? Take a Look.

*****

Received a note from BPP Admin that he's putting the site "on hold" for a bit. It hasn't been gaining any momentum, so he's working on some new ideas to Crank it Up a Notch! Stay Tuned.

*****

SurfProfitPro (SPP) is doing great. Only takes about 5 minutes to auto-surf those 14 sites, but I surf the max. of 25 per day. Gives me more credits to Advertise with, ya know?

*****

10DollarsWonder and e2ePay continue to cycle and cycle and cycle! During the last 24 hrs I cycled 63 times in 10dw and 158 in e2ePay. Nice :))

*****

Just received another email notifying me of a new member for The Private Millionaire. Best get going and send them that Welcome Letter :))

Then I gotta take care of Lou dog, and the cats, and the critters.
See you all later!
blondie

No comments: