Sunday, February 3, 2008

Surfing, Superbowl and making Millions

The new surf site, SurfProfitPro opens for business at Noon, EST USA.
After you join, you CAN log in and get your website ready to show to others. I just did. You can't make a purchase until noon, but that's one less thing you need to do later. And Ad Packs are only $5 bucks each.

UPDATE: SPP is open. You can make a purchase and add your site. The Surf Bar is NOT enabled yet, but should be after 3 AM server time, which is 3 PM EST.
Also referral comm's are not showing. That too will be fixed later on. Just hang loose for a few hours.

SURF'S UP: The "view ad's" is up and running. Auto-surf minimum 14 to get paid, maximum of 25 to build your credits. Worked like a charm.

*****

It's SuperBowl Sunday here for all you Football Fans.
So I hope you enjoy a good game, with good friends, a few drinks, a lot of munchies, and a lot of laughs :))

*****

Well I got my Website all set-up for The Private Millionaire!
This is the program that I've asked you to 'wait for me' while my site was being set up ... and it's quite an awesome site.
So I, along with my Sponsor are on our way to making a Million dollars :)) Hey, you never know right? For a small cost, you could be doing the same. And I'm here to answer questions for you but remember, I am learning as I go.
(note: you can't purchase using alertpay for the 1st part yet, forgot I need to be verified, dang)
Also too many distractions here today for me to study. Will be back on track tomorrow. Cool?

****


I missed posting about Ground Hog Day, oops.

Well Punxsutawney Phil DID see his shadow so looks like another 6 More Weeks of Winter :(

(ty paul for providing the pic)

*****

ps, good thing the little mouse wasn't this big ... or I'd STILL be scrubbing :0

Have a good day,
blondie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie. Man that is one strange looking mouse you found. I hope the cat survived the encounter.

Here mousie. lol

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

The cat DOES look awfully fat today! hahaha