Sunday, February 24, 2008

Promise ...

I won't talk your ear off today.

Just a couple of quick updates ... it's Sunday after all.
A day of rest. Right?
The cat thinks so :))

*****

Bought a new position in SurfProfitPro since I was paid out fast yesterday! Remember to buy before you surf, else you won't earn anything on that position for the day.

And did you see my blog banner on the left side? Thank you Admin for helping me share my blog with others. Oh and we're past the 3 week mark. All the better.

*****

Lot's of action going on at All-Teamed-Up! And I could use 1 pro referral today to qualify for this weeks cash bonus. Anyone interested?
You know what? I just remembered I can have 2 positions in Pro, and the 2nd one should be under myself anyway. ok. I'm going to buy another spot ;))

All Teamed Up Leader Board & Stats

Total ATU Members: 4725 Total Pro Members: 1954 Total Paid Out: $34094.34

And we're getting closer to the first Team Build Program. Would hate for anyone to miss out on that. Go take a look.

*****

Wow! I've cycled over 11,000 times at e2ePay since the Dec. 26th re-launch! Yeah, that's a lot of dimes folks. A lot! And you CAN BE totally passive in this and still earn plenty. Trust me on that.

Same goes for 10DollarsWonder. No need to promote if you don't want to, don't have time, or just can't. Each position cycles regardless. Yes it does.

*****

Haven't mentioned The Private Millionaire the last few days. I'm doing well, making some sales, getting some 2nd report sales (thanks guys) and not in a big hurry with this one. I did purchase the website for eternity (ha) so I guess I've got time to make my million.

*****

Was just doing some reading at the ezy-ezy-ezy cycler forum. (and thank goodness my sponsor has been there answering questions :)
Like a lot of new programs, this started off with a bang. Everybody who was ready to join, joined. Now we need more publicity. And I just read:
"
Campaigns are starting up from some big folks so I expect some overspill will start happening soon. Hang in there folks."
So that's music to my ears!

Have a good day!
blondie

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie, that cat looks like one contented animal to me! Guess he must get treated pretty well...have a good one.

Jim

blondie said...

Yeah, he's a happy cat for sure. almost purrrrfect :)
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie,

I signed up and upgraded at ATU. Paid with Google Checkout, which still has to be verified, hope you make the cut.

Cheers,
Paulsam

blondie said...

Thanks Paul,
It takes a few hours sometimes for them to verify, but I'm sure we're good! I've cut it closer in the past and it all turned out fine.
Oh and did I say Thanks!
I think we're going to really like this program. Just a hunch :)
Take Care,
judy / blondie