Saturday, February 2, 2008

R.I.P.

I sure wish I had caught the little mouse before the cat did :(
What a bummer that was to see this morning (and have to clean up).
Well, R.I.P. little mouse.

*****

SurfProfitPro is not far away from launch time.
And there may be changes to the program right up until then.
So keep your eyes open but here's what I know so far ...
- 10% daily for 14 days (turned around from the original)
- 500 maximum units
- 14 sites to auto-surf
- 14 second timer on each
And you must remember to surf every day or you won't earn for that day. Ah heck, it'll be fun. Just play smart, play nice, don't play with the rent money, and have a good time :))

*****

Here's an incredible stat:
cycled positions history (1027650)
10DollarsWonder has cycled over 1 million times! Too bad they weren't all for me (giggle). Just kidding. I play nice and share when I can.
Also noticed a new Promotion that starts today. All details are in your member area. Part of it reads:

"
Promotion starts today 02/02/08:
Starting today 02/02/08, we are having a wonderful promotion. For those members who are helping our program promotion, you will be awarded with "Bonus position".

When you have 5 referrals claimed "trial position" (on or after 02/02/08), you are eligible for a Bonus position. Your sponsor will NOT earn $1 (10%) direct commission from your Bonus position. "

*****

Same Promo over at e2ePay! and
518522 times cycled in 38 days
Remember this one started 33 days after 10dw, and it's half-way to a million. Sounds about right, doesn't it? Ok, they both rock in my book!

*****

Have to go do some reading/studying now.
I'll be back later for sure with hopefully a new link.

*****

Ok, am back. No link yet. It is ordered. Should be a day before I get it.

What an impressive website program to read! They pretty much cover it all.
I chose to skip over a few things, but will go back and study it more later. Am more anxious to get my own site up and running to be on my way to my first Million Dollars :)) Hey, you never know how well you can DO unless you try.

So bear with me and soon I'll have my own site and we can discuss further how to be a Private Millionaire! :))

*****

Have a good weekend!
blondie

No comments: