Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is the coast clear yet?



Is
the
coast
clear
yet?

*****

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Just didn't have much to say I guess. Everything was running smoothly without me. How can that be?? hehehe

*****

I actually used my brain today (don't laugh). Went over to do my surfing at SurfProfitPro and remembered it was another withdrawal day. Nice!
So, knowing that withdrawals are Paid really fast ... I purchased first, did my surfing, put in my w/d req, updated my Ad link, and wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, was PAID to STP in a matter of minutes! (was only 'out of pocket' money for about 5 minutes). Ya follow me?

And noticed that you can now Exchange your STP to LR or visa-versa. Makes it much easier to manage your account. Even a blonde can do it, ha!

*****

Was just over at e2ePay and 10DollarsWonder and noticed this:

"News update 02/26/08 - Requirements to maintain positions active

... Requirements to maintain positions active:
To guarantee our program grow healthily, if you do not meet one of following minimum requirements within 30 days, your active positions will be deactivated till you do so. However, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will re-activate 1 position:
1. Purchase or re-purchase at least 1 new position in 30 days.
2. Or, sponsor at least 1 "paid" member.
3. Or, sponsor at least 5 "free" members. The "free" members must have valid Alertpay accounts and/or IP addresses that are different from yours.

Our program is a business opportunity NOT an investment. It is very important for you to stay active and know your business. These very minimum requirements will be enforced on 3/1/08 to ensure our growth and your success.

Please note that your positions will be deactivated, if you do not meet the minimum requirements starting 3/1/08. There will be no warning or notice to you, if your positions are deactivated. It is your business. A successful business requires certain responsibility. "

*** This will be good for those of us who ARE purchasing and re-purchasing. I'm sure there were a lot of folks just sitting on their 'free' active position. When they stop cycling ... more for us right?

** Which reminds me, if you need e-gold to play with, I'll trade you 1=1. Drop me a line and I'll send instructions.

* One more thing ... WHY are there so many FREE members? I mean really, you're offered a TRIAL Position to get started with. Try it out! Why not?

And if you never received your "activation email", just try to log-in. You can.

*****

Here's a good Update from All-Teamed-Up! Oh and if you don't read my comments section ... I DID make my 5 Referral Goal for last week and did receive my Cash Bonus! Thanks to ALL who joined and to Paul S. who put me over the top! Yay!!!

"
You are receiving this message as you are a registered PRO member in All Teamed Up…

As we move closer to the 5,000 total member mark in ATU, we now have over 900 out of 1950 pro members prepaid in the first ATU Team Build Program, Total Team Profit. Once we reach that 5,000 total member mark, we will begin working on the preloading of the ATU Pro members. Currently we are about 219 members away from reaching the 5,000 total member mark which means we are ONLY DAYS away from the beginning of the Total Team Profit preload process for PRO MEMBERS ONLY...

We estimate, somewhere between Wednesday and Friday we should reach that 5,000 member mark…

NOW, if you have already made your prepayment, congratulations! Now it is time to contact your personal pro referrals and make sure that they to have taken the time to get there pre-payment in as well. Communication is KEY.

IF you HAVE NOT YET PRE-PAID in the ATU Team Build program, time is running out. Once we start the pre-load of the pro members, those that have not pre-paid will have to wait until after we have preloaded the pro members and upgraded those members that already made payment. Unfortunately we cannot wait around on those members that have not pre-paid as we have been talking about this now for well over a week, almost a week and a half…

IF you have not pre-paid the $40 one-time membership fee, log in to your ATU member area, go to ATU Bonus, and then go to the Total Team Profit info page. There you will find info on the program and also methods of payment, including paypal (through DGNS Solutions) and Money Order!

Like I said, time is running out on this as we are only 219 total members away from the beginning of the pre-load!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PRE-PAID, you are all set! Just get with your personal pro referrals and assist them in any way possible… (*blondie: remember they take e-gold)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PRE-PAID, you only have a few more days to get in and take care of this!

See you on the ATU Conference call tonight at 9pm EST! (Visit conference calls link in your member area for call in details) (*b: was last night, sorry)

Respectfully,
Gregg Wallmuller
All Teamed Up Admin"

*****

Those of you who are in ezy-ezy-ezy should have received their update, so I won't post it here. And was happy to read this is js's blog yesterday:

"My sponsor, Joseph Shipley (the other js), sent out over 60,000 e-mails re www.ezy-ezy-ezy.com and that should create some overspill for folks. Stay with it! "

*****
More coming ... don't go away!
*****

I lied. Am all talked out.
Cya tomorrow :))

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...is the puppy hiding from something? Eyes look like a little kid when he's in trouble! By the way, doesn't look like winter in the pic...I was expecting to see snow!

Jim

blondie said...

Was a pic of Lou dog from last summer.
Kind of how I felt yesterday.
Sometimes you just don't wanna be found, ya know?
I'm better today :))