Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Unknown Cycler

Just sent an ALERT Test Message out to my Alert group.
If you did not receive it, please check your spam settings, and your junk mail box so that this doesn't happen tomorrow.
If you DID receive it, please reply and let me know.
Thanks !!

OK, I'm trying it again w/o the link to my blog. g-mail put the note in my spam folder. So am trying one more time. Will say "ALERT - Test Two". If you got the first one, no need to reply again, ok? Then I need to vacuum. Seriously.

*****

The unknown (no name) cycler launching tomorrow will be $48 one-time, not $38 as previously posted. Thanks to Bonnie for this update:

"One time $48.00
2x2 cycler (completed 2x2 gets you $105.00 + Gifted Reentry)
Pers. Sponsored Gets you $25.00 every time they complete matrix.
NO MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL! you earn you get paid
Unique 2x2 forced matrix

E-Gold
Alert Pay
SafePay Solutions
E-Bullion
Google Check out

Multiple Positions are ok as long as they are bought from sponsors link, people can not take additional positionsto capture there own referral bonuses, this is good for everyone. There will need to be a new email address for thesoftware to let this happen."

If you're on my AlertList, you will be notified of launch before I post here.

PayPal was not mentioned, so if you need e-gold to play with, Let me Know.

*****

BusinessProfitPro
is re-launching at Noon EST. News from the Admin:

"
This time, it will be 2% daily ROI for 70 days HYIP.
referral commission is still set at 5% only to those members with active upgrades running.
$1000 daily max deposit and $12000 max deposit per account stays.
Withdrawal requests will be Wednesdays and Weekends, with payments done on Thursdays and Mondays.
Minimum withdrawal is still $1 for LR and $2.60 for STP with a 3% fee.
STP deposits still carry the additional 4% fee."

You know what? I like this a lot better. You know why? Because I don't have to go into the site every day and 'try' to figure out how it make a buck. I never did master that plan. So am starting out the day with the funds that I was 'out of pocket' from the last round. Nice! Thanks Admin. I hope this new plan does well for all of us.

*****

BPP is run by the same folks as SurfProfitPro where I do a daily 5 minute auto-surf and earn 10% each day. I also use it to promote other programs. It's been running over 2 weeks now, I've never had a problem and I am in profit! Check it out.

*****

brb - got a piece of chicken cooking that should be about done

*****

Looks like my referrals are getting referrals at All-Teamed-Up! Congrats you guys!!! And remember, ref. commissions are paid 10 levels deep.
With the launch of the first team build program less than a week away ... I can see how folks are getting excited :) I am!

*****


No comments: