Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally it's Thursday

And my calendar says there's a Full Moon on Thursday. Does that mean the Full Moon happened after midnight last night? or will it be tonight before Midnight? Anybody have a clue about that?

*****

Thanks to those who replied to my ALERT tests sent out yesterday (twice). If you did NOT receive either of the Alert's, please check your junk folder. If for some reason they did NOT reach you, the Link for the New Cycler will be posted here as quickly as I can get it done. Just know that the ALERT will go out first ... so those who get the Alert will have a head start of a few minutes. cool.

Here's the ALERT that was sent:

THIS IS A TEST.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST.
Just want to be sure you all receive this note and that it doesn't end up in your junk mail.
If it does, change your settings so that this is NOT considered sp*m.
Please reply and let me know that it came through!
The REAL ONE will be sent Tomorrow.
And I thank js for letting me borrow his words below ... why reinvent the wheel?

ALERT

This is a reminder to all of you who have expressed an interest in getting an advance link to the new cycler that is launching some time tomorrow between 5 PM EST and 6 PM EST.
Please read carefully as I will not repeat this tomorrow.

I expect this one to last perhaps a week, maybe longer as it is not a straight line cycler and it is not feasible for the big hitters to invest large amounts of money and thus slow the process down.

You will need forty eight dollars. You can, if you wish, acquire more than one position but you will have to do so using the link of your sponsor, and in this case that would be mine, for all positions. As well, each position must be registered using a different e-mail address.

After about one week you may be able to acquire another position on the same account.
In case for some odd reason, this email address goes down or you do not receive my ALERT with the link (tomorrow, between 5 and 6 PM EST or 2 and 3 PM PST) then go right to my BLOG and I'll post it there. ( http://blondesmakemoney.blogspot.com/ )

Have fun!

*****

Showered, had brunch, paid the bills, doing laundry, just waiting for 5 PM EST. I don't like waiting :( Makes me antsy.

Washed dishes, made the bed, got coffee ready for tomorrow, turned off the TV (don't care for soap operas), having a drink and killing time. And You?

*****

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie, the full moon should be tonight...21st. Here is a link that might be informative. http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/MoonPhase.php
And don't forget the Lunar eclipse!

Jim

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Thats a cool site.
Can't believe I missed the lunar eclipse this morning. If I had just gone for coffee at the right time, I would have caught it. dang :(

joinme said...

Neighbours and I watched the eclipse last evening here in Canada. Sky was clear so saw it very well.

What a wondrous world we live in !!