Friday, February 1, 2008

T.G.I.F. Feb 1st ... already


T.G.I.F

Happy Aloha Friday!

Do YOU Know Where YOUR Cats Are???


*****

Re: 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay
I've been letting it ride since Jan 15th just to make my bookkeeping easier. Logged in just now, re-purchased 5 positions for each one, which left me enough to withdraw to pay my credit card bills for Feb, and they're not small either :(
These are definitely the BEST 'cycler' type of programs out there right now. And they've been around for over 1 yr and almost 1 yr, and are both steadily growing! What else can I say? I hope these two last forever :))

*****

I really enjoy sitting here in my nice warm living room, watching everyone else go out to their cold snowy cars to face the rush hour traffic to get to work. Guess I should get out and shovel snow a little later after it warms up.

*****

The company forced matrix at All-teamed-up must be working since I earned another $4 in commissions, which don't show in my list of referrals, so it must be from the company matrix. That's way cool.
Remember guys, you can earn as a FREE member when your referral goes Pro, and when you reach $35, you can use that to pay for Your Own PRO position.

*****

Was just chatting to someone in email and saw my drapes moving. Looked over and saw the cutest little nose pop up, then the rest of the body, climbing up my drapes!
Well, that explains all the commotion out here last night. One of the cat's was going nuts and knocking down everything at about midnight. But he didn't catch him.
The cats are sleeping now so maybe I can catch this little guy before they wake up. Set the trap in the living room. I'll let you know how it turns out.

*****

I just signed up for this Millionaire thingie myself.
Below is what my Sponsor wrote about it, and so far I'm finding it very interesting. I should have my OWN sign-up page ready by tomorrow!
Will you wait for me?

There's a lot to read after you sign-up so do take your time. I'll post it as early as I can. Ok, here's what he wrote: (thanks js for letting me copy)

"
Based on yesterday's ALERT here's the deal.

I usually delete most of the pitches that are thrown my way by the various Internet Gurus and those who have managed to get my e-mail address. So my daily routine is to sit down in front the computer, turn on the TV, and start to press the DEL key when I see the familiar names appear in my e-mail folders. But there was one e-mail over which my DEL trigger finger paused and I started reading. It was a private invitation.

This one is well thought out and put together. It's an ancient formula that has finally been implemented to work entirely in cyberspace, or the Internet.

The entire formula is not revealed, but enough to make it understandable.

The instructions are meticulous. All you need to do is to read the pages that are offered to you, one by one, and then follow what you are being instructed to do.

Some stupendous claims will be made so you may think that this one fits into that category of "if it's too good to be true....". Well, just know that that thought will arise, as it did in my head. But I kept reading as I could not stop.

This one will appeal to both the active type of person and the passive, as it can be entirely passive.

It would be best to say what the program is not, rather than what it is (I leave it to the Originator to describe what it is):

- not a scam
- not a ponzi
- not a pyramid
- not a chain letter

You won't have to make any monthly payments. And the price is at such a threshold that you won't think twice about it.

Finally, this one will appeal to most folks who manage to come across it."

*****

I think that's it for now.

Sorry Jess if the mouse story freaked you out.
Hope he doesn't show up while you're napping on the love seat :D
Love you kiddo !

*****

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up Blondie? Meeses got you down? Wow. How high up the curtain did you climb?

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

hahaha Gene
I wasn't climbing the curtain, the cute little mouse was!
Was gonna try to grab him but I wasn't sure if they bite.
So I set up the mouse catcher.
He ate all the food and split.
The dang thing must not be working.
I'll try something else.
(perferably not the cats)

Anonymous said...

OH MY LORD!!!!! Funny thing, I though I was over the mouse thing! HA! I guess you never know your fears until they creep up on you..or your curtains!