Saturday, February 23, 2008

False Alarm :( and an update near the bottom

I got all excited this morning to see 3 notes from All-Teamed-Up telling me I sponsored a new member! Whoo Hoooo I thought. That could quality me for this weeks Bonus!
Then checking the emails, I realized they were delayed a bit and I already knew about those members. So Dang on the delay :( and Thank You to the Members!
So I need one more to go Pro this week in order to qualify. Are any of you FREE members planning on doing that soon? I can help if you need it.
Let me know.

Here's today's Update, and I've cut out a bit of it:

"ATU Team Build Update…

As of right now, we have close to 840 pro members pre-paid in Team Build number one. That is almost HALF of the All Teamed Up Pro members (just over 1,900 pro members in ATU)...

IF YOU HAVE NOT yet made your pre-payment, you will want to do so as soon as possible. Once we start the pre-loading of the pro members and you have not made your pre-payment, you will have to wait to get in to the team build when the free members do. Trust me, you want to get pre-paid BEFORE we open Total Team Profit to the free members of All Teamed Up and then to the Internet Community!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT pre-paid, we estimate you have until Wednesday, Feb 27 to get it in...

To do so, login to your member area...
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/login.php

Once logged in, go to ATU BONUS page, then to Total Team Profit info page and you will find all the information and pre-payment info. Reminder, it only costs a ONE-TIME fee of $40 for the first team build. NO MONTHLY FEES and once you are a paid member in that program; you are paid in for life…

Respectfully,

Gregg Wallmuller
All Teamed Up Admin

PS: don’t forget to join us on the Saturday ATU Call at 1pm EST. For call line info or conference room info, go to the Conference Calls page in your member area…"

*****

Was PAID last night by ezy-ezy-ezy! and just received this Update:

"What an absolutuly fantastic day for members
now well in excess of 200 paid members not bad for 30 hours

most support is focused at the member ids so i would like to address this here

when you sign up you get a tracking id this shows on your payment
**************** this is not your user id ****************

once you submit payment and its verified the system then gererates your account number and sends you an email
Please dont try to login with youtr tracking id as you wont get in

also make sure your referals are advised to enter corrent pament info when they sign up

We cant payout via google.
E-gold is a number
Ebullion is a letter then number
Alertpay is an email address
Safepay is a email or id

without correct info we cannot pay then when they are eligle

Im sure your as excited about this program as i am this is an exciting opportunity for everyone to make exception returns

also please let us know if you would like us to ad other processors

Regards
Ezy-ezy-ezy.com admin"

*****


brb with more updates soon.

Have to take the Giraffe out for some air :))



*****

Just finished Surfing at SurfProfitPro. Remember it's withdrawal time. If you don't get to it today, you can always do it on Wed (server date). I plan on re-purchasing tomorrow as soon as I get my payout. Yep.

UPDATE: Received my payout within a few hours of request. Thanks Dave! Will be sure to buy some new positions tomorrow before I surf.

This programs doing well folks. 140% ROI in 14 days, takes 5 minutes of my time daily. What a deal :))

*****

I forgot what I was gonna say next .................

*****

Feeling a little melancholy today.
(melancholy: pensive reflection or contemplation)
Enjoy.



2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hate to say this, but it kinda looks like an old girlfriend I used to have! Seriously, that's a cute pic. You must have got plenty of attention going down the road!

Jim

blondie said...

Old girlfriend? The Giraffe?
Holy Moly Jim!

Well he didn't like the bugs in the face so ended up in the trunk. Don't tell the ASPCA ok?