Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where do I start ???

The wind woke me up again at midnight last night. Blew everything off the patio ... again. Then I was up at 5 A.M. and my poor little brain has been running non-stop for the last 8 hours :( ahhhh

*****

- To those of you who joined The Private Millionaire , under me, between 2/3 and 2/8, I have sent you an email from 2 different addresses asking for HELP!
What I need is your receipt for your payment of Report 2 (if you paid Gandalf).
I've gotten 4 replies so far (thanks guys) but am waiting on a few more.

- I continue to receive payments for Report 2 which means one or more of you are doing well in your promotions! Congrats to you!!!
And I am still happily receiving payments myself for Report 1. So ... congrats to me? hahaha!

For more Info on how to make a million yourself, see posts I made earlier this week for details on this program. It's Awesome!

*****

Did my surfing and requested my first payout from SurfProfitPro today! Should receive it sometime tomorrow. SPP is one of the places where I am promoting TPM (above) ... and for $5 bucks, you could too.

*****

Had a nice visit on the phone this morning with one of the "big players" in 10DollarsWonder who is also a "new player" in e2ePay. What a nice man he was to chat with :))

Besides discussing how well both of these programs are running, we also discussed another program that he is involved in, and I will probably join and share with you all soon. Never hurts to have various income streams, right? Stay tuned.

*****

PS on that subject ... I just want to say Thank You again to all my referrals in 10dw and e2ePay. I very much appreciate your confidence in the program and allowing me to sponsor you. Cool? ok. Just had to get that off my chest.

*****

I haven't mentioned All-Teamed-Up for awhile. And I apologize for that. I, along with 3 thousand other members are patiently waiting for membership to get to 5,000 so that the first money making matrix can be launched. C'mon folks! You can join for FREE and wait it out along with myself ... or pay the one-time fee of $35 and have a better place in the "matrix" when the time comes. Whatever you prefer. You're the boss. :))

*****

What? No pictures of Lou dog today???
I have a camera that is almost ready to get developed and have caught some cute pics in the last few weeks. You'll see.

Happy Saturday,
blondie

No comments: