Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Day From Hell

From yesterday:
Just heard that another blogger taught my arch enemy how to place permanent cookies on the sites/programs that they're promoting. (also posted the instructions in their blog for anyone else who was interested in learning).

So what that means is, if you've heard about a program somewhere else and clicked on it to "check it out", then came to Blondie's Blog to see if she was doing it, then decided to sign up under Blondie (because you luv her). BUT... Oops! You didn't! You signed up under that "other" person because he or she placed a permanent cookie that locked you into their sponsor link. Argh!

So does clearing cookies fix this problem? Yes it might but how many of you will clear cookies before joining a new program? This makes me sad.

But wait ... the day got worse!

Another Blogger has been spamming my comments box for weeks now. Since I moderate my comments, I have never posted them. And all she is doing is spamming to bring folks to her Own blog. (which by the way hasn't even been updated since Dec 25th) Duh!

So when she finally responded to my emails yesterday, she sounded like a fricken robot. A bitchy robot at that. She seems to think there's nothing wrong with spamming other peoples blogs to steer business over to herself.

Well I've had readers leave me for other blog sites, and I know that sometimes the grass seems greener on the other side. But this lady should be shot! LOL

If she continues to spam me after our conversation last night, maybe I'll post her link here so we can all jump her ass with spam comments about ourselves and our program links.

Paybacks are a bitch, ya know?

*******

OK let me shake it off and try to get back to normal today.

-- Just checked my HYIF account and see it growing nicely. Was going to withdraw but might have to compound instead. Ahhh decisions decisions.

-- Another 6% day at NextGenMarket. Nice. So that's 54% back since the time I joined. Gonna go surf there now and I'll be back in a bit.
OK back. Decided to cash out there today (remember we can have 3 per 7 day period), was paid in about 2 minutes, then went to MMG to post my payment. While there, noticed my MMG stats:

Group: Member
Posts: 2,322
Joined: 16-January 05
From: USA
Member No.: 2,147


Wow! Can't believe I've been a member there for over 5 Years! Well Happy Anniversary to Me! I think they should send me a present or something, LOL

*******

Almost forgot ...
Happy Groundhog Day!










These were taken before and after dinner at Blondies!














10 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Pretty sad state of affairs isn't it. All bad enough we are on the constant dodge of scam programs but dealing with people who try to "pirate" away potential referrals for the "good" sites is a bit much.
I'll hold em' and you slap some sense into them...lol
Have a great day

Gord

blondie said...

Now there's a thought, lol
So you think a good bi*ch slapping would get their attention?
Hope so.

js said...

So would guess then that trying to ensure that you don't lose your referrals is the wrong thing to do? Hm?

js

blondie said...

I think we're lookin at this from opposite sides John.

Why should I have to go the extra mile to ensure that I don't lose referrals? It shouldn't be that hard, yet it's getting that way.

js said...

Yes, blondie, that's the unfortunate truth.... things are getting more complex and in order to survive and put bread on the table, you have to match and even exceed what others are doing and how they are doing it. One must constantly learn and progress. Thinks never stay the same. That's the simple truth.

Everything is getting more and more competitive. Hence one must learn what others are doing to stay ahead and do it as well. Does that make some sense?

That's all am saying. I mean and did not mean any harm. Am just trying to help my friends stay ahead.

Most of the folks reading my blog will never implement what I revealed. But some, hopefully will, and therefore stay in the game and maybe even have an advantage. But again, serious folks (like bloggers) will always catch up if they wish to make money. So you must catch up with them. We all must. There is no choice in the matter. Things progress.

js

js said...

Judy, thank you for being objective, and posting my comments.

js

blondie said...

It's fine John.
Was going to respond last night but was just too tired.
And now it's too early, lol
Need more coffee.
Later

blondie said...

but you know John, there's a big difference between putting bread on the table vs. others who just need to satisfy their own arrogance and greed.
Nuff said.

js said...

well that is true Judy. js

But then how do you really know?

blondie said...

I know enough to make that statement.
It's right there in front of you if you just open your eyes and take notice.