Monday, February 8, 2010

Bell Bottom Blues

So here it is the 8th already and I see payments have begun going out to Gold Nugget Invest members. Just remember they're paying from the 8th through the 28th and in no particular order. As long as you requested your payment between the 1st and the 7th, you'll be paid. Personally, I'm cool, calm and collected during the wait time. (smile)

*******

Was kinda fun surfing at NextGenMarket today because by the time I was done, a referral made a new spend so I had a couple more bucks than when I looked the first time. YaY!
(He and I must be on the same time frame, lol)
Happy to see them still cranking out that 6% daily! That's 15 days now? Nice :)

*******

And then there's

HighYieldInvestmentFunds

Gotta love those daily earnings!



That's the way (a ha a ha)
I like it (a ha a ha)


*******

TV is depressing. By the time the News and the daily Morning Show is done, I have a headache. At least the squirrels are keeping me busy throwing peanuts in the snow and watching them dig for them. Yeah, it's snowing like crazy right now. Big flakes too. Glad I'm not out there driving.

*******

Bought 2 new pair of Jeans a few weeks ago. One of them is cut pretty big around the bottom. Made me think of my old Bell Bottom days. Shhhh, don't laugh :)
Did you know Eric Clapton will be 65 next month? And he's still hot!



2 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

Hope your weekend was good. Just checking in to see how you are.

Woke up to 2 inches of snow and now it is coming pretty hard...should get around 4 to 6 inches here. I'm sure you are use to that but its something we don't get that often.

Enjoy your updates and hope things are good for you.


Have a great day!

Randy

blondie said...

Wow Randy!
You and I were writing about SNOW at the exact same time! LOL

This is just another round for us. We'll see snow for awhile now. But for you? Must be weird.

Time to light the fire and get some hot chocolate cookin eh?
Later :)