Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Learning is Hard Sometimes

You know, I check a lot of things here every day.
I see who's promoting what and wonder why they're doing it.
And I try hard to show you programs or games that I believe in myself.

I have a couple of good friends who only promote programs that they themselves have faith in, and put their own bucks in ... a good amount at that.

Then there are those who I see promoting something new just about every day!

Now who in the world wants to join a new program every frickin day?!? And who has the money to do that anyway? I sure as hell don't!

We all know that the majority of these programs don't work out in the long run, and especially not for the 'little guy' (non promoter). So who's making all the money in these before they collapse?

Well the answer is clear.
Those who promote it first and skate off with the referral commissions, of course. They don't give a rat's ass about you. All they want is the RC those programs pay.

And I'm guessing if they get 5 or 10 referrals in each one daily ... that's a good chunk of money, which I'm sure they cash out ASAP ... then have the nerve to say "gee, sorry it tanked so fast guys" when you lose your bucks.

Honestly, I am getting so tired of those long winded reviews and interviews that don't mean squat anyway. They don't! Anybody can fudge those and the only person making out like a bandit is the one you've put your trust in.

Like I've said before ... read between the lines.

2 comments:

naphtali said...

Due diligence!

blondie said...

True Greg, but some don't know how to do that.

They trust those "used car salesmen" and drive off the lot in a junker.

But the salesmen already got paid and sales are final, so he don't care. Ya know?