Monday, February 1, 2010

February!

-- Just realized it's February and that means we can request a withdraw from GoldNuggetInvest starting today through the 7th.
I did have a cash balance from January's earnings so it's now in a pending status until paid. Remember they will pay in no particular order (random) from the 8th through the end of the month.
And don't forget that your active deposits are now locked in for 14 months.

-- Another beautiful 6% day at NextGenMarket ;)

-- Just added a few more bucks to HYIF. Why not eh?

-- Someone asked me to 'review' a program, so I'm off to do that now.
OK I'm back and it looked like a loser to me so I'm not even going to mention it here. Plus I doubt if it'll be around much longer anyway. Looking at the time it's been up and how the 'plan' works, I would guess it's almost done.
Might have to keep an eye on it though .. just to see if I'm right or wrong.

I need to clear my head now.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

Abang Tam said...

Just to let you know that I really like your blog, I've been coming here (daily) for the last 2 years or so.

blondie said...

Gee Thanks Seaguy :)
That's really nice to hear and just what the Dr ordered for today.
Was having a bad time here yesterday so your note was perfect timing.
Later (wave)