Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here I Am Finally

OK the program/game I mentioned that I joined yesterday is called "The Prosperity Game".

Since I'm not really sure what I can or cannot say about it, (yeah, it's sorta secretive), check the link above first, then if you want more info, drop me a note (to my gmail) to ask for more details.
They provide us with a "prospect letter" that I can send you if you like.

Was just on a skype chat with the "team" ... OMG what a fun and informative group! So gimme a holler if you're interested.
If I don't get back to you tonight with the note, I'll send it first thing in the AM.

And that's all for today.
Everything else is hunky-dory :)

*******

Here's a blast from the past.
Some people are just plain lucky. Others are not.
Remember, good love (or friends) is hard to find.



No comments: