Saturday, February 27, 2010

List-Zilla Launching Tuesday

Just listened to video #3 where Tai announced List-Zilla will be launching on Tuesday but ONLY for pre-registered members during the first 24 hours.
If you're not pre-registered yet, you may want to do that now from this link, or click on the "Show Me The Monster" banner here on the right.
The first 24 hours (all day Tues) will be reserved for those who have pre-registered. The sign-up page will be available starting at Midnight (or 12:01 AM) CST Tuesday morning.
If you are pre-registered, I urge you to listen to video #3. Why? Because I'm not positively sure I will be here at Midnight, but I'm usually online by 7 AM CST. You'll understand why I'm saying that once you hear the video, and I'll write more about it in the next day or two also.
Or better yet, get pre-enrolled then you'll be receiving the same instructions that I do. Cool :)
And please clear your cookies ahead of time. TY!

*******

HYIFunds is being DDOS attacked and will be back as soon as possible. Makes ya wonder who would do something like that? Geez!

*******

Got paid last night from NextGenMarket :) I'm still amazed that they've been able to keep up the 6% days all this time. Kudos to them.. and you if you're playing, LOL

*******

Tomorrow afternoon I will complete another 5 day term at Hug Money.

*******

Gold Nugget Invest is running a little behind on payments.
I thought for sure I'd have mine by now, but I don't yet. Well that's ok, I have patience.

*******

No comments: